Is it possible to setup a match for the Champions League? :mad:

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was pretty amazing,got a lot of pleasure from watching this match,and I have not regretted that slept work and not enough sleep,as for Real Madrid they were not ready for the start of the game,and in the end could not rebuild the game in the right direction!

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
totenham is palying a very good soccer and deserves respect for the others teams, it´s not easy to beat the actual champion Real madrid

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We play like crap these days.
Lack of morale & motivation. And also the injuries & inexperienced players & the likes of James, Pepe & Morata leaving.
Felt like Kroos & Marcelo were playing for Spurs in the match.

R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid is going through a moment, which for me will pass, but needs some adjustments. Needs some reforestation, after the departure of James, mainly Morata.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the second half, it was obvious that Tottenham looks stronger. Not from the point of view of the game, and physical. Especially Llorente who won the entire top floor in the penalty area, which led to dangerous moments at the gate Navas.And so they deservedly won

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it was suprising to hear that Real got defeated. They were the best in the summer...incredible. Thank God I dont bet on soccer nowadays.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at last Tottenham proved to be in a Champions League, the team progresses. before I didn't perceive them as strong team. the domestic championship for me isn't enough, the main indicator is a Champions League.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real madrid will get it going again so much talent ,nice win for tottenham

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can't underestimate Tottenham , I really like their play style , young squad and beautiful football , they did well in that match and Real madrid wasn't at top aswell

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it was suprising to hear that Real got defeated. They were the best in the summer...incredible. Thank God I dont bet on soccer nowadays.

To me that was clearly a no-bet situation ;) , Madrid is only interest to keep their title, their motivation can be mitigated as concern conquest of 1st place in their group ; they aren't afraid to face 1st rankeds on 1/8 finals, it's the opposite for Tottenham which is a raising top team in Europe.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best thing about the Tottenham win was that they did not fear playing with youth players against the Champions and outplaying them.