What do u guys think ??? Wjo will won Tottenham VS Ajax

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another surprise from Ajax. This is a very important victory, i think they also win on home. Am Chelsea fan, i'm very pleased with Tottenham's defeat :D I really hope Ajax wins the Champions League.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was an average match. Ajax was very good in the first 30 minutes. All in all Ajax is good but I think Barca will easily defeat them in the final.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ajax again played great football, this team this fit has been excellent! They have built a stable team that works well and good tactic blokirva whole strategy of the other team .. it will be interesting!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Today I could see that game between tottenham vrs Ajax .... and in the way that Ajax has been playing it's nice to see this team play ... it's no coincidence or luck that this team has reached the semifinals ... This team has eliminated great teams like Real Madrid and Juventus ... if football was just this, it should be the champion of the Champions League ...!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ajax played really well and deserved the win but still another leg to play so good luck to both teams.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to admit that Ajax was better and I think that they should go further into the finals. I'd like to move on. They're great on the field and they play great football. Tadic is a class and will only show in Ajax.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always like to play Tottenham winner in my sports games. it's really a good team that seldom deceives.