Too good to be true?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a promo at partypoker that goes like this-Make a bet ($25 or more) on who will win the Premier League.By just making the bet,you win a free $10 bet.I know Man-city is a heavy fav,,,,but before i make the bet,just wanted to run it by a few people first? What do you think? :hmmmm2:

LéoSRibeiro

LéoSRibeiro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mudar para português

Very complicated. The tournament is starting now. But it will depend on how much you have and when you can spend.

If you do not have money, do not bet. If you have money, bet. Unfortunately I can not beat the winner, but I wish you luck.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Favorites do not always win. But I wish you good luck.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorites do not always win. But I wish you good luck.
Very true,,,and more so when it's 1 match,but over a whole season,usually the best team ends up on top,,,,we shall see.Thanks for the well wishes! :D

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem with the free bet is its value if you bet odds with 2.00 on a single game the return will be $10. A good bet with the free bet would be the Toronto Maple Leafs to finish 1st place in the Eastern Conference.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Who knows for sure what will happen. City is highly favored and seen as a safe pick but I would put my money on Man U if I was betting just a hunch.

You only need to go back 2 seasons to see that anything can happen when Leicester City shocked everyone.

Best of luck.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who knows for sure what will happen. City is highly favored and seen as a safe pick but I would put my money on Man U if I was betting just a hunch.

You only need to go back 2 seasons to see that anything can happen when Leicester City shocked everyone.

Best of luck.
Nice! Man U pays 8.50,,,that would be a pay-out of just under $300! I will give it some thought,,,TY.:)

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Working on my time machine as we speak:)

You never know with Man U Terry, they're loaded with talent :top:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem with the free bet is its value if you bet odds with 2.00 on a single game the return will be $10. A good bet with the free bet would be the Toronto Maple Leafs to finish 1st place in the Eastern Conference.
I like the way you think Vic,,,but Joe Bowen says their going all the way!! :icon_salu and i hope he's right,,,then i can finally die a happy man. Go Leafs!!! :D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Working on my time machine as we speak:)

You never know with Man U Terry, they're loaded with talent :top:
Manchester United it is! The bet pays $280,,,,Man City would of paid $40,and that doesn't interest me,thx for the push i needed guys,i appreciate and respect your opinions! :beer: