Tom Brady shutout at home

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the end of the game he was sitting on bench looking at the play tablet and "dropped" it. He looked to me like he could have bit the head off of a rattlesnake right then. It was stand back boys and give him some room.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Surprising result, but he's running out of receivers. Injuries and suspensions have limited his options.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Rare to see something like this happen to The Goat, the saints have a solid record against him the last few years so it’s not a surprise they win the shutout tho that’s a shocker

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is hard to predict the superbowl fav this year---the virus might have a big say

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I still think the bucs are the favourite to win it all , they will get healthy and Tom will be playoff Tom when it matters.. hopefully they have omicron under control by then.. nhl has cancelled their games until after Christmas break 10% of all players in protocol! Yikes

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Bucs are at the top of the heap also to win Super Bowl. So many people are putting Tom Brady down for spiking the tablet. Sometimes we have to stop and remember that even though these people are put on a pedestal that after all they are still human. I would not want to be the Panthers come Sunday.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
At the end of the game he was sitting on bench looking at the play tablet and "dropped" it. He looked to me like he could have bit the head off of a rattlesnake right then. It was stand back boys and give him some room.

I have seen passes that did not travel as far as that drop. :D

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He better blank there than in couple weeks when is starting playoff......but rarely this happen
....give credit to the saints.......go pats go

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Credit goes to the Saints defense 4 sacks, a fumble and a interception. Both offenses were lackluster in the game, no touchdowns. The Bucs did have some injuries of some major players.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Rare to see something like this happen to The Goat, the saints have a solid record against him the last few years so it’s not a surprise they win the shutout tho that’s a shocker

yeah, they convincingly won both regular season games against the Bucs last season. I expected the same in the playoffs but when it mattered Tampa stepped up

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's frustrating to think that in a 16 game/17 week season, they'd have already been guaranteed the NFC south after beating the Colts. The extra game and the loss on Sunday (well, Monday morning out time!) have delayed that by at least 2 weeks

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never happen again zero worries

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just as Ms Bundchen once said... Brady can't thrown and catch himself.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't worry about the greatest quarterback ever and the Bucs. Bucs should be fine as long as the key pieces stay off the Covid list and don't get injured playing these mediocre teams to wrap up the season.

Organize a Home Poker Game