• Start date
BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Multiple reports have Tom Brady retiring!! I can't believe it but that's the news right now. Unbelievable. Say it ain't so.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Having led the league in TD passes and passing yards (i think), I expected him to keep going until his powers started to fade.
The Rams game was such a sad note to go out on too.
But at least this way he retires while he's still on top, even if it's not with another superbowl ring.

J

Jkj19886

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We will never ever see another player like this or i can't image it. You could split his career in 3 much less 2 career's and all 3 would be HOF worthy. Don't have to like the guy but If u can't acknowledge the Goat b/c u dont like him then no point talking football with you

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you legend for everything!!

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Thank you Tom for everything what you done in the NFL. It was so exciting to watch you every year, your whole career was outstanding. You are for me the best ever player in these sport. Now I am little sad but it will pass. Hall of Fame is also your home:)

Last edited:
gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
We were lucky to be contemporary with such an exceptional athlete. LEGEND

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will never ever see another player like this or i can't image it. You could split his career in 3 much less 2 career's and all 3 would be HOF worthy. Don't have to like the guy but If u can't acknowledge the Goat b/c u dont like him then no point talking football with you
I agree with you as far as being the goat is concerned but by the end of their careers I believe that the NFL currently has two QB's that you could end up putting in the same sentence as Tom F Brady especially if their teams do a better job of helping them than the Packers did for Rodgers. I don't think Mahomes and Burrow will have as good of careers as Brady but I think they are the future for the NFL and will be top tier Hall of Famers.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s truly unfortunate but what else does he have to prove a true legend!

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Great Run Tom!!

GOAT- Tom Brady could play for another few years….probably 2 more at least. We will really see if the rumour is true…. After the summer months and he has recovered from the post season hang over… he might be back for another run… you never know with Tom.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jets twitter account just resumes my feelings.
Jokes apart, the second best to ever do it, no doubt about it.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm glad I watched many of his games, a fantastic player.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow

Wow, what an unbelievable career.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Nice to see him play. He is a LEGEND with great career.

I'm a big Patriots fan.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess he's now decided his body will tell him when it's time, like it did with Drew Brees.
And like I said earlier on the thread, he was the best QB stats-wise last season.
Even if it does catch up with him and he becomes a shadow of himself, at least he'll know it's definitely time to quit, and wont be wondering "what if I'd just given it one more season".

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I guess he's now decided his body will tell him when it's time, like it did with Drew Brees.
And like I said earlier on the thread, he was the best QB stats-wise last season.
Even if it does catch up with him and he becomes a shadow of himself, at least he'll know it's definitely time to quit, and wont be wondering "what if I'd just given it one more season".

I think there are still 1-2 years in it at this level, it is a question of how long Gisele and the kids will let them play.