Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow, he must have a really boring family, but at least they all now know where they rank. :D

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Nice! Good for him if he wants to come back.

He's in great shape and still at the top of his game.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guy had an awesome year stat wise. Bucs need an offensive line to protect Brady and one more offensive weapon to replace crazy Antonio "tear off my shirt and walk out on my team during a game" Brown.

Guy should only retire after he and Gronk make another commercial of them going to Disney World. And we all know when that happens. Here's to another year of football with Tom Brady and hopefully he goes out winning his 8th ring.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m a Cowboys fan, but I was confident he might come back because he couldn’t retreat like that :adore:GOT, only after a winning SuperBowl (with an eighth ring :eek: next to the seventh) ... but and then next year because Dallas wins this year...:flute:;)

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brady

Good for him and Tampa Bay fans. I am sure his decision to come back from another year will have an effect on some of the other players on that team who are either free agents now or like Gronk retired again as well LOL

Either way hope he has another great year and can keep up the level of play we all expect from him.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I can't imagine having only a 2 month retirement. Guess I don't love my job as much as Tom loves his! haha!

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is good for football so I am glad he is back. By the way if you haven't seen the documentary series about him called " man in the arena Tom Brady" you have to watch it is very well done!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so selfish to announce on college baseketball selecioon day

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe that he bothered his wife be around so much that she said "Just go back to work already.You bother me."

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two different perspectives concerning Brady's comeback:

The guy who just sold the Football Even's threw in the stands and just sold it at auction for $516,000.00, Sunday morning.

The guy who thought he bought a great piece of football memorabilia for $516,000.00 and watch the news later that afternoon.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I’m a Cowboys fan, but I was confident he might come back because he couldn’t retreat like that :adore:GOT, only after a winning SuperBowl (with an eighth ring :eek: next to the seventh) ... but and then next year because Dallas wins this year...:flute:;)

Let's see, in the last 2 years, as a member of the Tampa Bay Bucks, Brady won 5 playoff games. In the last 25 years the Dallas Coboys won 3 playoff games & Jer Jones is healthy & still in charge. None of my business but maybe, don't bet the rent money. ;)

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Glad to see him back. Now I have a team to root for after the Vikings fail to make the playoffs next year. I would hate to see Green Bay in another Super Bowl with Aaron Rogers signing his new deal. Go Tom and Go Bucs.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a Jets fan I can honestly say Im glad for him... even more hes not on my division anymore.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He needs a few more rings to make both hands completely "brass knuckled."

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'm glad. I’m a Patriots fan, so I like Brady. If all goes well this year they will come to Munich with the Buccaneers, so I will do my best to be there.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More power to Tom if he can continue playing at a high level.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m not very surprised I didn’t think he was done playing. Especially after the loss in the playoffs.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
He loves this sport too much to give up so easily ... and he is still "young" at "only" 44 years old :D

B

bethqueen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeeeeeeeah!
I thought I would not see this wonderful man again that I would miss so much!
I hope to contemplate as much as possible the end of his brilliant career and great professionalism and when it's all over to know that I was from the generation that saw TOM and to know that he made history and I had my eyes on this history!

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
History is not yet finished being written. Legend

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good news. We will follow his performance.