Tokyo Olympics.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you think the Olympics should be canceled because of coroneavirus epidemic, I think it should be canceled rather, as people flock to the stadium and the risk is too great.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Plan to continue as normal... Cancel at the last moment if the virus infections have not virtually disappeared like most viruses do in the warmer months.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would suggest they postpone it for another date. The last thing people need is an outbreak crisis.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really dont care. Summer Os are garbage anyway in my opinion. Unless poker/baseball/skateboarding or golf was up. All the other sports are lame in my opinion in theory except boxing but olympic boxings a freakin joke.

Ps- doubt a single olympian would miss an event due to a flu, their grannies may get it and die though.

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The news says that the Olympics will be canceled because of the coronavirus. The Japanese government is worried about huge financial losses. The main thing is the health of athletes. Therefore, I believe that the Olympics should be canceled.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a difficult question, many athletes strive to participate in the Olympic Games all their lives. I consider it necessary to take more stringent security measures, for example, how to check everyone at airports, it’s costly but works

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the Olimpic Games shouldn't be cancelled because of Corona virus.The scientists will find a away to stop this.I believe it!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is unlikely that the Olympic Games will be held, they will be canceled soon, well, if they come up with a vaccine, they won’t:hmmmm2::icon_rabb

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Olympics should be postponed until next year

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cancel the Olympics. The health of people both fans and athletes is much more important.

80abukaH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indian Wells in California being cancelled and all Serie A being played without supporters would suggest that Olympics will not take place.

Vaccine will not come for months at least, then it has to be tested and spread, so surely it will not help for the Olympics.

One month will tell us a lot, but at the moment the movement of people would be too big to let it happen.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I hope this doesn't happen. The Olympics is something unique and all athletes dream at that moment when they will compete for their country. :(

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Imagine athletes competing with chinstraps :eek:

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just like everything else in the world , Just cancel it then give everybody a gold medal because everybody is a winner

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
should not be canceled but transferred to half a year.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps cancel this one and have it again in Japan in 4 years