Todays Champions League Draw

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well its been an interesting draw this year with the joke exception of an very tough draw for my favourites to win - Juventus v Atletico Madrid

I think Man City will beat Schalke
Borussia Dortmund are the form team in Europe and i think they might have too much for spurs - i hope i am wrong
I think Liverpool look dangerous again and with Shaqiri hitting form - i think the front 4 of mane, firmino, salah and shaqiri will be too much for Bayern
PSG to smash Man Utd
Barcelona and Lyon will be a good game - this will be close but i have to go for Barca but a shock here would not surprise me
Roma to beat Porto...
Real Madrid with an early xmas present v Ajax - Real to win

Lets see how many predictions i get right!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mmmmmmm I think that Real Madrid loses today

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Three or Four good matchs in this draw. Hope I can watch the game at TV.
Gl in you predictions pirateglenn, I can see that 3 German teams play against English teams.
Too many awesome matches. Big teams playing, very exciting matches.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that Juventus-Atletico are too early for the Champions League. Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester city will advance to the next round. with the other pairs more difficult, although the Roma and PSG will be favourites, Real, too, especially if you increase new players.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rome will advance. RM is not in form. Without Ronaldo they are not as good as they were. Rome will knock them out.

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if Real is not in a good shape, they cant be ruled out from beeing favourites any year cause above all they know how to play important matchs and have the experience on their side.
The best match of this round will be Liverpool-Bayern, Klopp agaist his old enemy. Hope he will lose this time:)).

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Rome will advance. RM is not in form. Without Ronaldo they are not as good as they were. Rome will knock them out.

These 2 must first get to the next round so they'd have chance to meet eachother and therefore perhaps to make your dream come true :cool:

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
man city and barc got the best draws for the knockout round should be some great gaems

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting games are coming. Manchester City and Barcelona will go further without high costs.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The final i want to see is Man City v Juventus - that would be some amazing final or failing that Liverpool V Juventus

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good couples and strong matches will be. In my opinion, perhaps the strongest and most interesting duel will be between Liverpool and Bayern. And also a very interesting duel of Machester United and PSG. Here I give a mild advantage to the Parisians and, in between Bayern and Liverpool, I give the advantage to Bayern, the Germans play it, until the last breath. It will be very exciting, I can not wait. Greeting!;)

M

Max Grondman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very interested in Ajax Real madrid. In my opinion Ajax is going to be the revelation of this year.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i REALLY HOPE Liverpool don't win it, most annoying fans on the planet. all said they are in a good space and look solid this year. Man City surely must be due a big trophy win.

Throw a few more billion at it quick.

Well its been an interesting draw this year with the joke exception of an very tough draw for my favourites to win - Juventus v Atletico Madrid

I think Man City will beat Schalke
Borussia Dortmund are the form team in Europe and i think they might have too much for spurs - i hope i am wrong
I think Liverpool look dangerous again and with Shaqiri hitting form - i think the front 4 of mane, firmino, salah and shaqiri will be too much for Bayern
PSG to smash Man Utd
Barcelona and Lyon will be a good game - this will be close but i have to go for Barca but a shock here would not surprise me
Roma to beat Porto...
Real Madrid with an early xmas present v Ajax - Real to win

Lets see how many predictions i get right!