The time has come It's the final count down

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So the end is finally here and its time to say goodbye Kobe Bryant, as he is playing his final season and goes off into retirement. So how do you feel about that what ever you wish to say to Kobe good or bad even your favorite play you can share it here all the way to the end of the season. As for me I never could stand him but always respected his game... cheers bean head

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont watch NBA for years now, but I heard news about him. Sometimes I watched him playing. He was a very good player no doubt about it but he never was able to be as good as Michael Jordan was. For me Karim Abdul Jabbar and Michael Jorden are the best. :)

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont watch NBA for years now, but I heard news about him. Sometimes I watched him playing. He was a very good player no doubt about it but he never was able to be as good as Michael Jordan was. For me Karim Abdul Jabbar and Michael Jorden are the best. :)

No question about it but the kid is and was the next best thing and it hurts me to even say it M.J. 4-Life with a little curry. Good luck at the tables

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Black mamba is a legend... No doubt about that... I respect him

mitozgd

mitozgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kobe is the best player ever since post Michael Jordan era. I was too young to watch Jordan play so I cant say is Kobe near his level, but sure KB is amazing and complete player.

Kobe Bryant Clinic - greatest basketball video I ever saw on youtube.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kobe is the best player ever since post Michael Jordan era. I was too young to watch Jordan play so I cant say is Kobe near his level, but sure KB is amazing and complete player.

Complete player no way you have to learn how to share first and don't you forget about a.l. The true answer just no rings but a whole lot of heart #3. Good luck at the tables. Also congratulations you are my 100 post go you!

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Go take a look at M.J. And then let us know what you think no one better the best ever we all wanted to be like mike. Good luck at the tables