Thursday Night Football: 49ers or Arizona?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the 49ers will win this game.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They're 10.5 point favorites, they better win!

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol that's a good prediction. I just hope Emmanuel Sanders scores a touchdown for fantasy purposes.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The line is currently at -9.5 for San Francisco should not have problems after what they did last Sunday to Carolina, Everything indicates that it should be an easy victory for the 49ers

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drake at RB for Arizona - both Johnson and Edmonds hurting - not good for Cardinals. 49ers for the win!

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
49ers WIN

With close to a 10 point favorite 49ers should win . Not sure if I'd bet the spread but straight up 49er's would be my bet

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
49ers win. I want the cards to pull of an upset since they are primetime at home but they have just way to many key injuries and a secondary that is almost as soft as Atlanta. 49ers have been progressing each and every week. 49ers by 14

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brutal spread ...cards are sad but likely cover the number 49ers by a fg maybe 2

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having played the lions, ravens, seahawks, and saints already, and basically being a .500 team, while starting a rookie qb.... I wouldn't call that sad at all. One of the best all purpose rbs in the league(he is out tonight) who has 3-5 years left of his prime. If I were a cards fan I'd be more than happy where they are at right now. They are are dangerous team when they are really on, a lot like how Tampa Bay is.
Brutal spread ...cards are sad but likely cover the number 49ers by a fg maybe 2

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The cards are a weird team. Their Oline is awful. Murray gets racked for the games lost but the season isn't terrible with him in Rookie status , They are still winning games. They were never supposed to go to the superbowl this season , they were just supposed to be a better team and they are. A few more holes filled and they will be a strong force.