G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys,

Have you ever seen that kind of transformation/improvement for a short time in a football club, when a manager takes the control of the team?

The things Thomas Tuchel did in his first around 4 months in Chelsea are amazing. I have never seen that kind of improvement in a team in huge crisis after change in the manager position for such a short time.

What do you think about this? Also, you can give examples if you know such kind of success of a manager for a short time, when he takes the control of a team.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think Thomas Tuchel is a great coach. Im from germany and there are some interesting articles and speeches from him on youtube. I could build a team in a special way and transforming it to a succesful group of people. He has in all his clubs success with different budgets. He was not a star player but he has the passion to be a coach and especially the best he can. I hope he would coach the national team of germany in the near future. So there is a chance to win some titles.

C

csabika94

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Tuchel does a good job

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He turned things around for Chelsea. Not always entertaining on the pitch but he gets the results,which is the most important.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.He is doing an amazing job this season but his last season in Paris was great too reaching the UCL final.I hope he win it this season.I remember that Roberto Di Matteo won the UCL with Chelsea in 2012 being coach from the second part of that season.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.He is doing an amazing job this season but his last season in Paris was great too reaching the UCL final.I hope he win it this season.I remember that Roberto Di Matteo won the UCL with Chelsea in 2012 being coach from the second part of that season.

Yeah and Di Matteo won Fa Cup as well as Tuchel has now the chance to make the same double:D

P

Pibo1797

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thomas Tuchel is si great as a DT he are going to dispute his second final consecutive with two diferente teams

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuchel performed a miracle with Chelsea in three and a half months, leading the team from the middle of the table to the top and to the FA Cup and Champions League finals. I think he is a great coach, Tuchel should have improved Chelsea, but what he has achieved is remarkable given how little confidence there was in the team at the time of his arrival. Tuchel now has the best defense in Europe and thus a team capable of beating Manchester City in Istanbul.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like him as a coach, however, I think I'm wrong, reaching two consecutive champions league finals is not for everyone. If Chelsea hadn’t changed their coach, I’d very much doubt they would be in this final.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unbelievable coach. Very impressed with the way he has got Chelsea playing and winning now

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also surprised by this transformation in Chelsea. but also the management of Chelsea should be noted, they changed the coach in time, while Lampurd had a chance and trust.
but still we will look at the results of the season, how successful Tuchel is. if Chelsea does not make it to the Champions League next season, it will be a failure, but unfortunately there are such chances.