Tennessee vs Florida Football Game

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else watching this game? I don't think I have ever seen a SEC game as poorly coordinated as the offensive coordinator for the Vols is doing right now. Inside the red zone the past two drives and the play calling has been horrendous to put it nicely. To come away with 0 points on the last two red zone drives with a yard to go on first and third down on those series with that running back and not giving him the ball? Their OC sucks.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Five seconds left in the game where is the prevent D? Terrible job of coaching in this one.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In reality, neither team is top 25 caliber, but the winner gets to stay in there. Comparable teams that match up well, but you won't see either of them sniff the playoffs. Enjoyed the highlights, hail mary was wicked good ending.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yah poorly coached (or executed) several times for Tennessee and they still had a chance thanks to some inspired plays... especially the guy who saved a touchdown forcing a fumble on the goal line.

It was entertaining but I agree neither team looked very good!

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just don't think Tennessee can stay with Butch Jones much longer. He was supposed to finish first in the East last year and didn't even come close. This game was another shining example of how bad of a decision maker he is.

Top 10 Games