Taylor Hall

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where do you think he ends up?
Currently there’s speculation on Colorado, Arizona, and St. Louis but here are lots of possibilities as he would be a difference makers for many teams. Might be a nice gift for some team :icon_sant

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
and who is he?
And why is he missing or hidding?

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not sure where he is going. But which ever teams picks him up. He will be a good addition to a team. Just where ever he goes hopefully he has a team to play with. He is a player that can motivate team mates to play better.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My hunch on where Taylor Hall lands. 1. Tampa 2. Philly.

Reason is because for Tampa they cannot afford to miss playoffs anf if they add players they will.

Philly is because they could use a scoring punch.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Arizona was the winner. I’d say the price they paid was pretty good with 3 B level prospects

T

tmsr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Arizona was the winner. I’d say the price they paid was pretty good with 3 B level prospects

and the first round pick, with another potential 1st round if they sign him. I think it was a low risk deal, but Arizona needs to win a round in the playoffs for there to be any point to this.

If they sign him, then it's a win completely.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who would have thought Arizona would come out of it with Taylor Hall. I feel its way too much to give up and will regret it as well since its a rental.

To me its a short sighted move since a lot of things could go wrong and little things could go right.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he re-signs, I’d say it’s a win for Arizona. If they advance to the finals, that would also be a win