talking about markets over and under, which is the one that you more bet?

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know, one can bet on Spors for Over or Under markets on Goals, Corners, Bookings and so on.
I would like to know which of the two is the one you use most or waht is your prefered, and if you can answer why it is.

TY :top:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I usually bet on over line in corners market when there's 5-10+ mins still to go with either team leading by one goal and just 1 extra corner needed...

I also make regular over 1.0 goals bets on games which are goalles at HT cause that way these particular odds are even better :cool:

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Between over 2.5 goals and under 2.5 goals I almost always bet the over.

But recently I bet "1 + over 1.5 total goals" or "1 + under 4.5 total goals" and it adds some good value to my parolis.

G

Glev Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet over 2,5 choices match with resoltat team

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I make this type of bet I usually go with the over because it is easier to identify, for example, if it is soccer, it is easier for teams with good offenses and bad defenses or in baseball the effectiveness of both pitchers but this type of bets are made According to the game and the circumstances, the worst thing that a person who bets in sports can do is have a predilection for a type of bet

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet whichever one I think has value on the prop in question... and I'm confused why anyone would answer otherwise? If you're "usually" betting one or the other, you're doing betting wrong IMO.