Superstitions, talismans, will accept and poker.

Badrohary

Badrohary

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Many poker players are very superstitious. There are also people who do not believe in anything supernatural, but I will not do a cashout during a game session. Many players put their talismans at the table. And what talismans and what signs do you believe. Use something supernatural during the game?:2in1:

Badrohary

Badrohary

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In addition to material objects, superstitious players tend to pay attention to words and actions. For example, one of the most famous professionals, Phil Helmut, noted that if during the game he begins to loudly complain that luck has left him, after some time he really catastrophically ceases to carry.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Generally I don't have much superstition but when I go to play live poker, I always carry with me a simple bracelet bought by my parents from a beautiful monastery, and they gave me many years ago. ❤️

Badrohary

Badrohary

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also not very superstitious, but I never say how much money is in the account, and if I say, I will definitely lose everything)

M

mycannon223

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a bracelet I wear for good luck

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a hand you like to play even when you shouldn't, like 10-7 for kid poker, that's a superstition.

I have some like that, but with sports betting, there are certain teams I won't bet against, even if I think they will get demolished. It's not even teams I like or anything, just something in the past led me to not bet against them. App state is one of them. I did break that and bet against them earlier this year... and lost on it. Won't be doing it again. It's just a mental thing, where you lose on a crazy comeback or such and it sticks in your mind.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I don't believe in talismans or superstitions, I prefer to listen to a set of my favorite music and eat some snacks, It's enough for me.

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to believe in all that. I used to wear some semi-precious gems like emerald and so on but now it is better for me to not to do that