starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Afternoon

Planning on watching the Superbowl for the first time and usually I like a couple of bets going when I watch sports.

I have no idea about the sports, so can anybody suggest a bet to put on? im not putting on big money as I know nothing about it, thought it might be a good idea to ask better educated people on the forum. It can be anything to do with the match, because I can request the bookie odds for any kind of event or combination. eg this player to score 2 touchdowns and that player to make 100+ yards.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Afternoon

Planning on watching the Superbowl for the first time and usually I like a couple of bets going when I watch sports.

I have no idea about the sports, so can anybody suggest a bet to put on? im not putting on big money as I know nothing about it, thought it might be a good idea to ask better educated people on the forum. It can be anything to do with the match, because I can request the bookie odds for any kind of event or combination. eg this player to score 2 touchdowns and that player to make 100+ yards.

As i have live freebet to use to this event then i'm probably going to pick something with bigger odds such as highest possible over line or some random player to score touchdown or do it 2+ times ...

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A large amount of money has supposedly come in on the Rams knocking the line down to Pats -2.

I think the pace of the Game will favor the Patriots making the Patriots -1/2 first half line and the prop bet first team to 10 points, Patriots solid bets.

When the Rams get settled and over their jitters, I think they will make a strong showing in the second half as the Patriots shift to clock management ball control.

This should make the Rams a solid second half bet.

Best of luck and enjoy the game.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rams 38-Patiots 17 with Brady throwing 50+ times,,,,3 ints,,,2 tds,,,and Goff throwing for 400 yds. :)

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theres a big prop bet on Brady making the first TD (which means he will QB sneak in) +3000. Other than that I would bet the overs just the straight money line

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rams 38-Patiots 17 with Brady throwing 50+ times,,,,3 ints,,,2 tds,,,and Goff throwing for 400 yds. :)

Tried to get something slightly less specific but they didnt price it up.

Have gone with very small bets on both Brady and Goff first touchdown and small bets on Rams 25 points or more and another one for Goff or more passing touchdowns.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow. We still dont have a TD and here we are at the half. I imagine a lot of props have died on the vine in this game. No score in the last 2 minutes before the half.

Bet Stars has NE -125 and Rams -118 for 2nd half money line. What a vigorish rip off that is. No bet.

At least I got the first half correct. If any one tailed, congrats. Enjoy the second half.