Superbowl

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What NFL team has the best chance to win the next super bowl?

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone and their mothers are on the chiefs. I wouldn't bet them as of now. It's too early to know if that was a fluke season or if it can be substained. Same with cleveland. You can't ever count out brady. Rams are absolutely loaded on both sides of the ball. I'd bet on the rams personally, they are just crazy deep in talent, but it didn't gel completely last year. I think a year of growth could mean big things for them. I don't buy into the colts, or eagles. Saints are really good on both sides, they would be my dark horse.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the New England Patriots again have the biggest chance this year. The second big chance for the Super Bowl is the Kansas City Chiefs. Finally, I hope for a very good spectacular offense in Cleveland.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i say the pats even though i will root for them not tog et there they just find a way

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Little early to count out anyone but the Jets yet.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If youre looking for a live long shot I would take a futures flyer on the Bills for AFC championship at 50-1. To take them to win the Superbowl would be insane but to get there its not impossible IF they can get through the Pats. I have taken a flyer on this.

I am debating the Bucs on the NFC side of things. Need to see a healthy and improved defense. Their division is mega tough so a lot has to go their way, but there is talent on this team.

Either way taking a long shot to win a championship is a better play than to win a Superbowl.

As far as teams with ok odds that are more solid overall, I like the Falcons at 15-1 for NFC. On the AFC side I really like the Chargers as well, but at 6-1, I would rather see them get off to a slow start before jumping on them.

Best of luck.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was born kansas and im rooting for Kansas City!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean... until something drastic happens, the correct answer is and always will be the Pats, right?

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate to say it but the Colts have a high chance of Making it. Granted they still need a True RB to keep Luck from getting murdered but they've buttoned up their D a lot and Healthy Andrew Luck is well...a Healthy Andrew Luck.

Also The Broncos will be a strong contender, don't think they are running to the bowl but they will be a playoff team.

NFC side of Things , I see the Saints turning on the Championship Booster , a lot of people are going for a Rams repeat but there are way to many Injuries and Just unsures with them right now.

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A healthy Aaron Rodgers and an improve defence.... Green Bay Packers?????

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Wentz and the secondary stay healthy, Eagles!
More importantly, not the Cowboys!!

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On paper, the Chief have to be favorite, especially with the improvements that they've made on defense. But the Patriots always have to a favorite, especially given how easy their schedule is, playing in such a weak division.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely go with the pats.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pats, Saints, Rams, and Chiefs are all going to be up there again. I need to check out the odds, probably going to toss a little cheddar on the cowboys to win it :)

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SUPERBOWL ODDS at BET STARS

Odds to win the conference championship are generally half of the following Superbowl odds.

Attachments

• bet stars SB odds pre 2019.jpg
    bet stars SB odds pre 2019.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 26
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more I see....

I am thinking Baltimore would be a good selection to make it to the Superbowl. It appears they cleaned house but they are deeper than they appeared. Lamar Jackson is coming into his own and I expect this team to surprise.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would still say the Patriots can win the next Superbowl.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Rams are still trending in the right direction. Maybe this is the year?

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hoping it's the rams. Their schedule is fairly easy. It's just going to depend on the playoffs. Can they beat the chiefs and pats? Can they beat the saints? I hope this is the year. Need Goff to step up and Gurley to stay healthy. Go Rams!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UPDATE after the ANDREW LUCK retirement announcement

UPDATE after the ANDREW LUCK retirement announcement

Attachments

• PS NFL FUTURES SUPERBOWL post RYAN LUCK.jpg
    PS NFL FUTURES SUPERBOWL post RYAN LUCK.jpg