Super Bowl - Picks and Predictions.

MagicDick

MagicDick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As much as I think a match between KC and LA would have been a game for the ages I don't think this match-up will disappoint.

My prediction(s)

• Pats win the coin toss
  • LA fans boo a lot
  • Ron Winter makes at least one Mafia favoring call
  • There are less than 6 field goals
  • There are over 950 yards of offense
  • The game is over 58 pts
  • The winner wins by 3 or less
  • The last 2 minutes takes about 25

I am sure I could imagine more ridiculousness, but that is what you guys are for?!

-- Please add.

B

brettlums

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have Pats and the Over, can't see them blowing the super bowl back to back years

MagicDick

MagicDick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As much of a Tom Brady fan as I am I think LA might take this one. Just skill for skill but who knows. It will be good.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

It would be better if New England was favored. Then New England could win in a close game and the bookies still make money. My money is on New England as a going out present for Tom Brady.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'd rather like to know whether any bookie is willing to offer free bet etc to this game ...

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to see the Rams win since I strongly dislike Bill and Brady, but I have to think their experience compared to the Rams inexperience will play the biggest factor in the game. Right now I'm picking Patriots by 10.

**I don't Bill and Brady, but I do respect what they have done.

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want the Rams to win but it's hard to pick against the Patriots because they always seem to win.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I'm sure they're gonna drag this one out for a long time with the coaches and refs. Every year sports seems to be more of a show which I kinda like but kinda dislike.

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hoping that the Rams go on to win, would hate to see Brady win it again after such a mediocre season.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rams to win the Super Bowl. And I'm pretty confident, i'll put some $ on them.
But this match will be tight.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
#99 on the Rams wrecks the game

Rams win 28-10

Brady and Gronk goes off into the sunset

I am not a Rams fan but I have money on them to win Super Bowl since just before playoff started.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Super bowl.. Rams only chance..

Vs. Belichek & Brady & Gronk, Rams only hope is for defensive line and blitzs getting to Brady, that's how the Giants beat them(when Strahan, other D line pressured Brady). Rams will need a miracle play, see David tyree catch. Bet at your own risk, look at last year, Brady had the ball last, and lost. odds favor Brady coming through.

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Rams have to pressure Brady with 4 guys just as the Giants did when they beat NE in the Super Bowl. Gurley needs to get back to form as well. I think his knee is bothering him more than they're letting on.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rams will get revenge on the Pats and win on a late field goal

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patriots 100% by 7 points. I do think it will be a great game, but back 2 back years not raising the trophy.. Tom and Bill are going to run McVey and Goff.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pats win. Over. We beat 'em when they were in St. Louis in the big show a while ago. They may have run to warmer weather, but the outcome will be the same :)
I still remember, SB 85-86? vs Bears. I was only 7 or 8 but I remember the snacks. My dad and his buddies screaming and swearing a lot. lol Ouch. Then early 90s they had their 1-15 season..... Watched all 16 games. Not fun...
The past decade and a half have made for much more favorable Sundays.
Belichick for president! .....or my old blind cat, Cabs. either would be such an improvement.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I just saw that unibet is offering LIVE 5€ freebet to this match so perhaps anyone have ideas on what to bet ... :confused:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patriots 30-27 - Sony Michel MVP