A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
We are now there .......tomorrow its super bowl day beetwen cincinati bengals and los angeles rams.....who gonna win and your predict score......??? Me i take rams 27-13 Have nice game each

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The absolutelly ghost Super Bowl... no one cares about, amazing.
Anyaway, Bengals by 4.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I take the rams 30 -27 I think it is going to be a close game but my opinion is that the Rams defense will win the game in the final say. Aaron Donald is a BEAST!!!

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cincinnati in OT by 3; sorry Coop.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surprisingly, the Bengals win 25-24 in a wrestling match.
Now I think so.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big Bowl

Takin the Bengals plus 4. Hope they win outright.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't wait for the superbowl to start, it's going to be exciting ��. This half-time show is going to be over the top as well, Eminem as well as Snoop dog and etc. I think Bengals are going to win, but you can't count out the Rams. I say the score is going to be , 27-24 Bengals. Go Bengals Go.

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am was brady fan since years-----baagals 21 rams17 have fun all

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
McPherson will kick the Rams out.

This week NFL announced to hold a game next season in Munich. Fantastic news having a NFL game in the stadium of Bayern Munich

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you wait so long for the hosts to reach the superbowl and then it happens 2 years running! And this year it'll be a full stadium too. (unless there's restrictions in LA that I don't know about)

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Super Bowl winner??

Game is just about to start- kickoff in a few minutes… I’m going with LA Rams. 27-24.
Aaron Donald is too much to handle.. the LA defence will generate some points too. :) wither way… its going to be a great event- including half time show!!! Woot!!

M

Marcos1315

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm rooting for the Bengals. Hendrickson and Bell played for the Saints. I really like Joe Burrow. And he and Chase played for LSU. The problem is seeing Eli Apple being champion. But I'd rather see Hendrickson and Bell champion than Apple losing.

I'm not a big fan of McVay. People love him but he's not even the best coach named Sean (he will be next season hahahaha (I'm laughing but also crying)).

M

Marcos1315

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, and I don't know the score (getting it right in football/soccer is hard, let alone american football).

But to bet on something, I bet Hendrickson as MVP.
1 sack already.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great game yesterday, what an exciting ending, very good.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not the best game at all, but overall a match with an intrigue until the end. Maybe the pressure came a lot for most of the players.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was rooting for a good close game and it definitely was close. Congrats to the Rams!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not the best game at all, but overall a match with an intrigue until the end. Maybe the pressure came a lot for most of the players.

I thought it was a great game but the direction, production in general was a fail in terms of projecting atmospherics.

Everyone watched more games from the SoFi stadium this year than anywhere else as it is now home to both the Rams and Chargers. The stadium has an electric atmosphere and it is deafening. Further as LA is full of transplants many visiting teams enjoy large support. Its a boisterous venue for sports.

But from the national anthem onwards it appeared there were some really odd choices made regarding the coverage. The shots of play itself were excellent as always. But - the crowd noise was muted to a really weird degree with the commentary dominating front and center.

This was coupled with the fact that in terms of direction, there were essentially no shots of the crowd/supporters at all throughout the entire game. I recall one shot of a Bengal supporter in a tiger costume, some shots of Staffords family celebrating a touchdown and then some shots of celebrities at half time. All the shots of the crowd featured at every regular NFL game - exuberant fans kitted out in home garb enthusiastically cheering on the team whether in defense or attack- were completely missing.

It was the Superbowl but the game felt detached and distant and I felt the game played out much flatter than it should have done with atmospherics entirely absent.

I had the Superbowl feed on two channels and both were identical (in terms of sound etc) and both were tagged NFL films so I presume this was their A Team production unit, but, in my opinion this was a cluster ****,

Further, I waited 24 hours to comment on this because I thought perhaps after a re-watch, my opinion might change. Well, I am watching it again as I write and if anything it feels more incompetent than it did yesterday.

The SoFi hosted AFC and NFC games with various TV sports divisions covering them through the regular season and they all did a much better job.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I took the Rams and THE pts is where I lost

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it was ok superbowl i think the nfl playoffs i feel peaked at the bills vs chiefs game

Nokaut men 1997

Nokaut men 1997

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
In my opinion, it was a SPECTACLE and a thriller to the last action, to the last ball.
Directed in the manner of the best Hollywood directors.

What marked the LVI super bowl?
Slight help from the referees at the end of the match,
the inexperience and poor decision of head coach Bengals to call an action in the last attack on the second attempt in which Joe Burrow throws the dog into nothing instead of trying with the remaining three attempts to cross a distance of 1 yard,
demolition of Joe Burrow by Aaron Donald and
fantastic and unstoppable Cooper Kupp (MVP).

As a result of all this, LA Rams takes the Lombardi trophy to his showcases.

I look forward to the LVII Super Bowl.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It was very good defense game........i was thinking burrow and stafford will have better match but at same time the defense was good....