Super Bowl LIII - Betting revenue down as well as TV ratings

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The New England Patriots defeated the Los Angeles Rams 13-3 in the lowest scoring Super Bowl in history. It wasn’t until the 4th quarter before the first touchdown was scored. As a result, Nevada saw its first year-over-year betting revenue decline on the big game and the TV ratings fell to a 10-year low.

So, did you watch the entire Super Bowl? or change the channel?

Nevada Super Bowl Betting Revenue Down as TV Ratings Plunge

B

brettlums

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the entire game. It was a very good defensive game by both teams. If a few of the plays didn't get broken up it could have easily been a shootout. I can't say i was disappointed by either team's play. Not every game will end with 70+ points scored.

Last edited:
F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The overall game I enjoyed as low scoring as it is. I know a lot of people were avoiding watching because of the Patriots being in it yet again. Also I see the whole adam Levine thing dropping views. The commercials were pretty terrible this year because they were pushing the whole "diversity" issue.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love football.

It was a great game. A defensive battle. People who say it was boring aren't true fans of the game.

Some people didn't watch with what happened with refs in LA-NO game and I don't blame them.

I am a fan of Tom Brady as well because so many people I know hate him. I love heels!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars