Super Bowl

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What matchup would you like to see? I'm not a fan of any of the teams in the playoffs. I would like to see a rematch of the Chiefs and Rams.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nfl

mahomes has a crazy arm and how he runs when he is about to get tackled gives them a great advantage. I think they have great chances of getting to the superbowl however even though the rams have been playing great I think the chargers had an awesome team but they are having a hard time against the patrios. we will see what happens

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm stunned at hoe easy the Patriots are beating the Chargers. I thought the Patriots would win but in a tough game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought chargers would beat the pats. Kinda crazy how the pats do this year in and year out regardless of circumstance. Kinda hard to not see them at least making it the the sb.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So far, all 3 home teams have won this weekend. Been awhile since all 1 and 2 seats advance to conference championships. Shaping up to be a great weekend next week.

V

vzmoney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes wow

I'm stunned at hoe easy the Patriots are beating the Chargers. I thought the Patriots would win but in a tough game.

Yes I also was hoping it would be a good game but apparently the Chargers left their game at home. I was kind of hoping they would go to Super Bowl because Philp Rivers doesn't have much time left.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chargers got destroyed. Wasnt expexting that at all.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well you can always depend on the Patriots to show up, wow

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the chiefs but I think maholmes inexperience at this level will hurt him

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't be happy with the Patriots final. I like the other teams, i would be very pleased with Kansas City Chiefs - New Orleans Saint final. I think any of these two teams deserve the Super Bowl victory.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very sad Dallas Cowboys losted. They did great this season.
I hope Saints win the SB !

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the saints peaked too early, that said, you could say the same about the rams. To me that game is a toss up for that fact. Pats are... well the pats.. a rams and pats moneyline parlay pays 5 to 1.... it's tempting...

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
saints vs pats i think it will be rooting for the chiefs cant stand the pats

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since i'm from around new orleans, i think the super bowl will be New Orleans Saints vs. New England Patriots. now excuse my memory, but i think that would be a rematch of 2009 and a hell of a game.

BTW Drew Brees for MVP. just saying!

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, quick google check, 2010. like i said memory is little fuzzy. been almost 10 yrs, so yea i stand corrected. still it would be a nice game. I would not even mind if it was against the Chiefs.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
New England over the Saints in the Super Bowl.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Paid +521 to be exact :)
I think the saints peaked too early, that said, you could say the same about the rams. To me that game is a toss up for that fact. Pats are... well the pats.. a rams and pats moneyline parlay pays 5 to 1.... it's tempting...

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And again Brady in superbowl..

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Championship Finals we could enjoy yesterday in just one word amaizing!

That was the super bowl that I liked as I mentioned it in another thread here in CC, I think it's going to be a great game and it's hard to decide who to bet, I believe even though it's still a couple of weeks to the match, I think the Rams are the new NFL champions this year unfortunately for Brady this is not going to be another ring for him

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chiefs

I kinda was going for mahomet also he has played and incredible season and if they would've had better defense I think they would've won last nights game.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope Tom Brady loses in spectacular fashion in two weeks.

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I respect all that the Patriots have accomplished but I'm very disappointed that they're in the Super Bowl again. I wanted to see new teams!

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Woulda liked to see Chiefs v Rams. Gotta give Brady and Belichick credit for getting there again. Hope it is a good game.