Super Bowl 2021

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So now that it is down to the final 4 teams who do you think will win the Super Bowl? I read that best odds is KC but here is hoping the Rams can win it all. Nice that finally Stafford has a team around him that shows his true talent.

Cheers ALL:D

J

Jkj19886

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL Championship's

Who do you think is going to suberbowl? My heart wants the Bengals vs 49ers as they are my dad's and brother's team's but my head says rams vs chiefs. Hope I'm wrong tho

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im hoping for rams over bengals in good game hopefully, last year was blowout. Also hope the halftime show and the commerials are better this time around!!!

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see the Bengals win the super bowl

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KC over 49ers, again.

My personal PR for the remaining teams is:
KC
Cincy
49ers
Rams

So, I mean, AFC gonna rule again.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I think KC and magic Mahomes are the best in these moment. They are on the fire, they have the best QT for sure. Best luck to all teams, I cant wait to see next matches:)

Last edited:
S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Happy we got different teams this year. I lean Rams, because of their defense. Should be a fun game...

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crazy game, but Bengals ended up taking out the Chiefs somehow.

Rams vs. Bengals... Who could have picked that one?

J

jumboscampi

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only Superbowl 2022 matters!

I'm from Cincinnati and soooo happy today!

Go Bengals!!!!!

Leslie

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They were fantastic matches again. Kansas’s defeat was surprising, but the Bengals deserved the win.
In Cincinnati, people have been waiting for another Super Bowl Final for a long time.
It will be an interesting final. I look forward to. :D

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whilst i think the romance of the Superbowl may lie with the Bengals - my gut feeling and prediction is as it has always been - a Rams win.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was too scared to bet Cin +7 so I'm on the fence and probably going to pass on this game. I have zero clue on it right now but Cin played KC at Cin about a month ago and Cin shut KC down the entire 2nd half.

I was thinking its a playoff game and they're on the road so that would matter a lot and just passed on it. Not happy missing that opportunity but it was a great game and a great weekend for football so I still enjoyed the games.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure who to route for. I'll be happy for either team. The Bengals because they have never won before or the Rams for Matthew Stafford who's had such long tough career in Detroit. The best I can hope for is a good game.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the team that will win this year will be the Rams team. But I was rooting for the 49ers.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am rooting for a Rams victory, but the Bengals have exceeded most peoples' expectations. They are a good Football team, and Joe Burrow is playing excellent Football and has stood in the pocket, making some big plays, even with all the hits he took, especially in the Titans game. They are going to pose a big challenge to the Rams, as they will for the Bengals too.

It should be a good game.

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Rams. Lifelong Detroit Lions fan and have always been a Stafford and am happy for him.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Bengals for me
love the way they came back

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cant bet against burrow

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a lifelong Vikings fan I know the heartache of my team and players I followed making to the Superbowl and not winning. While I never really rooted for Detroit players, I always liked the way Stafford carried himself. Now that he's on a team with a chance to win, while I'm pulling for Cincinnati to win, I'm hoping Stafford has a good game.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Rams

I hope the Rams take the title.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rams 1st Half Money Line

I see this game playing out with Rams commanding the first half, but Bengals getting it together second half to make it a close game at the end where either team wins by 3 to 4 points

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

So glad KC is out of there. I call them the Chefs, back to the kitchen boys! I'd like to see the Bengals take the victory.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
As a fan of the Dolphins I don't care, now, if I have to choose, I say, I hope the Bengals win it

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turned out to be an awesome super bowl no Brady or Mahomes but still turned out to be an awesome game. Awesome halftime show and exciting final drive by LA was insane. The shutdown defense of LA was clutch on the last Cincinnati drive. Solid Super Bowl LA well deserved!!