Super Bowl 2020 - Winning Team Predictions

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By the looks of it the New England Patriots are off to a remarkable start this year. Might be another year for them to take the trophy, what do you think. Do you feel the Patriot are going to destroy everyone in their path or will an underdog prevail and knock them off the podium. Who would you like to see have a good year in the NFL and win Super Bowl LIV.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very early to predict a Winner. On NFC the 49ers are very strong. But still a long road to go. Yesterday the Patriots had troubles but they won.
My favorite team, Dallas started well but losted 2 games in a row. I hope they win again Sunday.
On about 6 weeks we will be able to choose the two favorites I guess.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm liking the saints more than the pats as each week passes. The pats really need a 3rd down guy, I guess thata why kraft is basically publicly begging gronk to come back. I said in the other thread that they really messed up letting Thomas go, and yeah they are undefeated, but they have perhaps the easiest schedule any NFL has ever had. They really don't look like a powerhouse team at least right now.