Suggestion needed for the match Manchester city vs Chelsea....

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi friends,
There is a match between Man City and Chelsea on 23rd.

The odds are favouring Man City and Bookies are giving upto 7x on Chelsea.
But when we look at current form then Chelsea is going great and Man City has some blows in their performance.

Though Chelsea players are quite new but in Football forms matter the most and the bookies offering 7x on Chelsea means that if Chelsea hits 1st goal first then the odds will come down to 3x and it will be a profitable bet if we cash it immediately.

Even if we put a bet on Chelsea or draw it will be a return of 2x.

I would like to know what do you think about this match??

Does Chelsea not have any chance against Man City??

I mean how can we ignore such a good odds on Chelsea when this team is in top 3 ??

Or Should I go for safe bets like Corner betting??

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Manchester City -1 AH @1.64 is absolute surebet if you actually don't mind City to lose points here so i guess i'll bet on this and then hope this bet would lose cause that confirms City are shite :)

Also whoever these people were who felt aggrieved about B. Silva's tweet to his teammate must be real geniuses :damnmate:

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
After losing to Liverpool, ManCity drew conclusions and defeated Chelsea in class

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi friends,

But when we look at current form then Chelsea is going great and Man City has some blows in their performance.

Though Chelsea players are quite new but in Football forms matter the most and the bookies offering 7x on Chelsea means that if Chelsea hits 1st goal first then the odds will come down to 3x and it will be a profitable bet if we cash it immediately.

I mean how can we ignore such a good odds on Chelsea when this team is in top 3 ??

they are going to tie Chelsea have very good team also the lack of time to conform the team well but it does not stop having good people

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look for a lot of goals taking place in this one. Chelsea is young, vibrant, and very underestimated averaging plenty of goals per match while City will be looking to challenge the young squad with their usual contestants. Unchallenged, Chelsea will be eager to get off on the right foot an create chaos for City. The issue for Chelsea lies in the defense, where the transfer ban and the lack of support will allow for goals to be sent straight into the netting. Ajax vs Chelsea is a great example of what could happen with City being more defensive with their strong backfield.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this game the wiser bet seems the over (2.5) but if I had to choose I would take Manchester City it is a much better team than Chelsea and I should win that game without problems

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lampard is doing a very good job in Chelsea.So I think the match can be a tie.But the Premier League Champion of this season will be Liverpool.

T

Timofeyka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think Chelsea will give up easily

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whatever form Chelsea is in, Manchester City will win at least 2-0. Therefore, bet on City.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi friends,

Manchester City lost a principled match to Liverpool, and apparently bookmakers believe that the second match in a row (principled, "for 6 points") they will not lose. Agree with you, the ratios on Chelsea are good and they have a chance of points in this match.
I will think again, but 2Х like it, meaning Chelsea won 't lose @ 2.8.
I also found: more than 2 goals, more than 3 cards, more than 10 corner @ 4.5. Also interesting, I will think.
Good luck to you and everyone.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The match is on today.. I have a bet placed on Chelsea and a 3 fold free bet on Barcelona, Liverpool and Arsenal..
Let me see what happens as I am a bit worried about Arsenal tendency to loose its grip on the match in the end..

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Current form has nothing to do about it. If you just winning last matches one day comes loosing game and i think it will be tonight.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The match is on today.. I have a bet placed on Chelsea and a 3 fold free bet on Barcelona, Liverpool and Arsenal..
Let me see what happens as I am a bit worried about Arsenal tendency to loose its grip on the match in the end..

Arsenal :confused:

E: and like i expected my bets on City -1 AH and Chelsea over 1.0 goals were safe as neither lost :)

Last edited:
Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I said I was worry about Arsenal and the same thing happened in the match. Chelsea has to get a lot of experience before earning few wins over big clubs.
Liverpool was as prime as Kohinoor.
I had few multiples on Liverpool and Barcelona on 888 sports which saved my day.