Stanley Cup Finals

Who is going to win the Stanley Cup finals.

• Washington Capitals

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Vegas Knights

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is going to win the finals.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Washington is going to win.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
viva Las Vegas

Would love to see Vegas win, maybe its possible? I'll say this - wish I'd taken their odds early in the schedule, would make a serious hedge bet at this point of course.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Washington's way was more difficult, the series were persistent and they will be more seasoned. maybe Vegas will be fresh, but the capitals will win.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Capitals

I hope the Capitals win the Stanley Cup.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a big hockey fan, but I was born in DC, and have lived nearby my whole life, so

CAPS!!!!

weN1ZoedjqWagAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vegas takes game one going to be a battle. Hopefully OV can get the team back on top. If they go down 2 games against Vegas going to be hard to beat them especially winning consecutive games.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the beginning for Washington is bad. but as I understand it, you can play with Vegas and beat him on the forces of Washington. it is important to win the second game. go Washington!

Y

yuroktexas84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Gr8 - legendary player

The Gr8 - legendary player!! Russia with you!! only Washington Capitals

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ovechkin and Kuznetsov did their work. Washington first won the cup, with a victory.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
already this season, everyone thought that the best years of this team Washington behind and they will not win the Cup. but they won and they deserve it. I am especially happy for Ovechkin and Backstrom, they are long-time leaders of the team. I was rooting for the Capitals and I'm glad they won the Cup!!! I already wrote that on the way of Washington there were stronger teams that were originally favorites to win the Cup. therefore, Washington is very deservedly won. With victory!!!

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He made an incredible indeed. Something that had not managed to make Pasha Bure in Vancouver and generally anyone in the history of the NHL. He's 13 years ago came to the sad command the type of the current Buffalo and Arizona and just turned everything upside down, year after year, attracting more and more fans around the world. And when the army of Washington fans and personally become if not the most, one of the most formidable, he was strengthened, overgrown with meat, has created around himself an incredible working hockey atmosphere and in spite of all the critics and skeptics picked up and triumphantly raised above his head a long-awaited Stanley Cup, She growls like a lion, like saving up for this energy to 13 years. The legendary story of the legendary Alexander Ovechkin !!! Just an icon!
Stories dramatic, perhaps, not in the NHL. Will remain forever the Great, our Alexander!

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks good that Washington won the cup good for OV. Vegas still made it a series but they made a great run but they didn't win was not that bad. see what next year brings..

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy for ovi he worked hard and deserved a cup ...most goals by a capital in playoff history

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Washington Capitals defeated the first match of the final, from Vegas Golden Knights.
In the sequel he won four games in succession, and won the Stanley Cup with huge games.
Of course, Washington was the most probable, but i think surprise is the end result. I expected a closer end result.