St. Peters and Elite Eight

optikdave

optikdave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Jersey City native and followed basketball for the first time in 20 years. I hope some of you made some cash form their historic run. I did not. I just enjoyed it.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Jersey City native and followed basketball for the first time in 20 years. I hope some of you made some cash form their historic run. I did not. I just enjoyed it.

There were 3 NBA games going at the time yesterday so I really didn't pay that much attention to the game once I threw an Under bet on the Total.. I won the bet but I remember thinking "oh please, just dribble the stupid ball out because you're up by so much", but both teams kept firing three pointers to my disgust.

I know very little about NCAA basketball but remember trying to learn about Saint Peter's when they played Monmouth a few weeks ago. It was amazing that they upset all those big name programs to get that far in the tournament so they should be very proud of their year.

Hopefully some of the kids opened the eyes of some professional scouts and will be able to reach their dreams if they want to go down that road.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great run, great story and great memories. Their story is what makes March madness so great!

S

StressMit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had St. Petes to the Sweet 16 but getting beat by Purdue & have NC & Kansas in the Final so my brackets are looking pretty good, so I definitely did enjoy their Historic ride. I liked how they played as a Team.