Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Half time anyone watching game 7?

tbh its a great game im rooting for clippers!!

A

Alexandru24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris Paul ! He played with an injury and won the game with the last shot.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Took the over in this one which paid off great game 7 came down too the final seconds.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Give the Clippers full marks for beating the Spurs. That's no small feat for a team that doesn't have the same championship pedigree that San Antonio has. However, I think the way Golden State is going, I find it hard to think that even the Clippers are going to be able to beat them if they should meet up in the Western final.

The Warriors are just playing unbelievable basketball right now and should be a solid bet to win the NBA championship this season. Of course, that's just on paper.....They still have to prove it though.

Back to this series though.....Many people are saying that this might be the Spurs' last chance as serious contenders, and if that indeed comes to fruition, let's just say that they have had a great run over the last 20 years or so as one of the most consistent teams of this era. 5 championships, a narrow loss to Miami, with a team that has stayed relatively intact for a long time, while adding some really good pieces along the way, most notably Kahwi Leonard now who is probably their most talented player.

We may never see a team enjoy sustained success like that again in the NBA, but you never really know.

I tip my hat to probably the model franchise in pro sports. They have done things the right way and are fully deserving of any accolades that come their way.

I also tip my hat to the Clippers for winning a series that in past years, they probably would not have.