Sports predictions by Russia56

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forecasts for sporting events will be published here.

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - Peter Goiovchyk

Tsonga returns to the court after a long break, connected with the knee injury received in February. Last season, Jo-Wilfried played pretty well on the hard, which is for him a profile coating, scored 28 wins in 39 games and won 4 titles.

Goyovchik does not show anything much in recent times, mostly taking off from the tournaments after the first round. The German is one of the few Top 50 players with negative statistics. For the last 10 games, Peter won only 2. The submission from Goiovchik flies powerful, but the percentage of hit is not too high, allows a lot of double errors-29 for the last 3 bouts. At the reception and in the rallies the game also leaves much to be desired. Peter often does not keep up with the blows of the opponent, opens large free zones, giving the opponent more space to attack.

The French tennis player has a powerful first serve, in addition, in the draws he acts much more versatile than his opponent today, can play both shortened and sharpening complex diagonals.

In an interview, Tsonga said that he had high hopes for this tournament. Half of all titles the Frenchman took on home courts, and in Metz he won three times. Today, the rostrums will have to provide him with additional support. Of course, Tsonga only enters the Tour and it is difficult to say how he will manage to play in the first match after such a long break. But I think that the advantage of the plus, he is exactly able to keep in a match against this opponent.

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga with a handicap (+2)
Make a bid 1.90

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FMP - "Mornar Bar" basketball

FMP is the silver medalist of the Serbian championship, the team that preaches the attacking basketball, thanks to which the spectators fell in love with it. The team confidently conducts a series of friendly matches, moreover coaches for some sparring exhibit completely not run-in composition. Yesterday FMF held the first of two scheduled meetings with Mornar completely the main line-up and was stronger than 79-58. Today, a completely young team will play for FMP!

Mornar Bar is the champion of Montenegro, a team that from year to year represents its country in the international arena. The team spent the last 2 years in the preseason two duels with FMP, in which both teams play the basics against the substitutes, thereby fully viewing their young fighters in the game with experienced players and stars already held! Today Mornar will have the strongest squad!

So, that today I will offer a very confident position Mornar Bar with a handicap (+6.5), in this situation the Montenegrin team is simply obliged to win the match with a big difference in the score!

Mornar Bar with a handicap (+6.5)

Make a bid1.77

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona vs PSV: football forecast

Barcelona fouls very little (an average of 7 fouls per match), much less than all in Spain, which is due to the style of the team's game. She has a lot of possession of the ball, so they do not need to foul. There is no doubt that in the home match against PSV Barcelona will not change its style, so there are many fouls to expect from them, there are no prerequisites.

PSV at home in the championship too, very little, but still this figure is not considered correctly. In the netherlands PSV always plays from the position of strength, today they have to play in an unusual style and a lot of defending. Therefore, I believe that they will foul more than usual, but also without fanaticism, nevertheless if the team does not have this characteristic, then they will not do it.

I think that Barcelona, ​​taking the ball myself, will systematically loosen the opponent's defense, I do not have to break fast attacks, so I do not think there will be too many fouls in this match.

Fouls: total less than 21.5
Make a bid 2.21

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Totals

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - Peter Goiovchyk bet did not play
FMP - "Mornar Bar" basketball bet played
Barcelona vs PSV: football forecast bet did not play

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mikhail Yuzhny - Mirza Bashic

For Mikhail Yuzhny this is the last tournament in his professional career. And I believe that he will play more than 1 match.

Michael had a decent career, was in the TOP-8 rating of the ATP, beat Nadal on the TBS and deserves our respect. This year, due to the age (36 years), the results are not so bright. In his last match at US Open, the Russian starred. But the injury was not there, but because of the high heat, Michael began to have convulsions. Therefore, there is no fear for health in the upcoming match. The duel will be in the room, where the temperature is stable and there is no burning sun. Plus Michael received a wild card, the home audience and there is every reason to believe that the defeat in the first match, all should not end. Last year, the Yuzhny passed the first round and fought well in the second against Fonini.

In rivals Mirza Bashic. Its season can be divided into two parts. Until April, the balance of victories defeats was 15/8, and after 8/20. It is difficult to watch the game, the pitch does not fly, in rallies more than 5 strokes, it is rare for a shootout to endure. From the whole grid it was difficult to find a more comfortable opponent for the Yuzhny in the first round. Plus, a personal meeting in 2016, though on the ground, remained for the Russian. I do not want to aggravate the situation, but it may well be that the result of the match can be determined in advance. No wonder Misha chose to finish his career at home tournament, although the calendar will also be Masters. But these are only my thoughts.

The victory of Mikhail Yuzhny
Make a bid1.67

Last edited:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - Peter Goiovchyk bet did not play
FMP - "Mornar Bar" basketball bet played
Barcelona vs PSV: football forecast bet did not play
I didn't find such rate in soccer - the rate on quantity of fouls in the match. from where did you take coefficient 2.21? but there were 20 fouls that less than 21.5. the rate had to play. why it didn't turn out?

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FC Barcelona - 10 Fouls 12 - PSV

Fouls: total less than 21.5
Make a bet 2.21 bookmaker Olympus - legalbet.ru

Last edited:
rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tobias Simon - Tim Putz

At the start of the qualification "Challenger" in Orleans will compete 2 German tennis players

Tobias Simon, like Tim Putz, prefers fast courts. "Challenger" in Orléans is held in the hall, where the fast enough hard, which, of course, should help today tennis players.

Putz, of course, is slightly more diverse behind, but in general both tennis players play and can play from the filing. In their fights often there are tie-breaks. Simon recently had a series of 7 consecutive matches with tie-breaks. In Putz continues a series of 4 fights in a row, in which there are crucial games.

Principle, by the way, adds the fact that there are tennis players from one country.

I think we can count on a lot of games today.

Total is more than 22
Make a bid 1.66 1хСтавка - legalbet.ru

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mikhail Yuzhny - Mirza Bashic
bet played

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to share.

h t t p s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g1XM-FgzJQ

Last edited:
rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tobias Simon - Tim Putz

1st set 6-2 0h 30m
2nd set 4-6 0h 38m
3rd set 7-6 0h 54m
bet played

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia - Finland forecast for volleyball

So, Mikhailov is a siwula. If it was an ordinary match, then I would not even worry about this bet, since Maxim would have beaten Sivula with a good difference, but today the last game in the group stage of the World Cup and Shlyapnikov can begin to give the game practice a reservist. Well, still I think experiments are not particularly needed now, but we need to win with any score, but the score is likely to be 3: 0 in favor of the Russians.

Mikhailov in this tournament from the first matches gained momentum and in yesterday's game with the Italians showed their best qualities. Maxim earns 14 points on average.

Sivula for finland is a decent diagonal. The Finns always marked mostly diagonal, at one time Ojansiv, and now Urpo Seewala. The average player in the tournament, gaining an average of 11.5 points per game, but in matches with the Russians, if we consider that our troops will be deployed, then Sivulu will be closed several times and put on a bench, but the fact that Maxim will appear in the composition of more than I'm sure and he does not need rotation now, because you need to keep the peak of your form.

Mikhailov - Sivula: Mikhailov's victory with a handicap (-0.5)
Make a bid1.72
https://1xstavka.ru/line/Volleyball/877811-FIVB-World-Championship/31773313-Russia-Finland/

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daria Gavrilova - Elena Ostapenko + Maria Sakkari - Wang Jiang: express tennis

WTA Wuhan. Immediately the sign is Dasha Gavrilova and Lena Ostapenko. Surprising match held, of course, Ostapenko 2 days ago, lost to Katya Alexandrova in 2 sets in 1/8 finals, losing in all indicators of the game ... As it is unstable, again, plays Elena. It is clear that the attacking style of the game with powerful blows in which you need to invest involves a large number of unforced errors, but losing to the athletes on the head (think below yourself) is certainly for 10 rackets of the planet unacceptable luxury. Athletes have not met with each other before ... Dasha Gavrilova, a Russian who plays for Australia, takes 33 position in the report card ... Out of 10 last matches for two, our bet did not pass once ... Ostapenko in general for the last 12 sets that were only punched this time total in 10 games ...

Sakkari and Wang Jiang met each other 2 times. Both times the victory was won by a representative of "China" ...

Not in one of the sets, but there were about 22 of them, for the last 10 matches with the participation of the girls, the total in 10.5 games did not break ... A unique match of course, and to give such high kefes is, to put it mildly, not quite reasonable in my opinion .. But it's in our hands ...

Express
09/24/2012 05:00 Tennis. WTA. Wuhan. Daria Gavrilova - Elena Ostapenko: 1st set: total less than 10.5 (1.28)
09/24/2012 05:00 Tennis. WTA. Wuhan. Maria Saccari - Wang Jiang: 1st set: total less than 10.5 (1.34)

Express
Make a bid1.72

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Do you bet on russian football aswell or ...

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Orenburg - CSKA: forecast for football 28 sep 2018

Orenburg started the season fairly confidently, has 11 point after 8 rounds, is located in the top half of the tournament table of the Russian Football Championship and just one point behind the European Cup zone, the team is not too effective and, on average, scores a bit more goals for the match, while skipping exactly one goal per game, but at the same time Orenburg very confidently conducts home matches and already exactly a year scores absolutely in every fight in its stadium. As part of the recently launched Russian Premier League Orenburg, the home has already scored at least one goal to teams such as Zenit, Lokomotiv and the practical non-skipping Krasnodar. I'm pretty sure about Orenburg's home goal, but the coefficient for the home team's goal is small and equal to just 1.67, so it makes sense to slightly strengthen the bet by the goal-back of the favorite of the match in the face of CSKA.

Both will be scored - yes
Make a bid 2.13

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Orenburg started the season fairly confidently, has 11 point after 8 rounds, is located in the top half of the tournament table of the Russian Football Championship and just one point behind the European Cup zone, the team is not too effective and, on average, scores a bit more goals for the match, while skipping exactly one goal per game, but at the same time Orenburg very confidently conducts home matches and already exactly a year scores absolutely in every fight in its stadium. As part of the recently launched Russian Premier League Orenburg, the home has already scored at least one goal to teams such as Zenit, Lokomotiv and the practical non-skipping Krasnodar. I'm pretty sure about Orenburg's home goal, but the coefficient for the home team's goal is small and equal to just 1.67, so it makes sense to slightly strengthen the bet by the goal-back of the favorite of the match in the face of CSKA.

Both will be scored - yes
Make a bid 2.13

What is the percentage rate that play?

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia - Finland forecast for volleyball
Make a bid1.72
bet played

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Looks like you bet everything you can find in bookmakers line, this is the fastest way to nowhere

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daria Gavrilova - Elena Ostapenko + Maria Sakkari - Wang Jiang: express tennis

Express
Make a bid1.72

bet did not play

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
September 28, 2018 hockey KHL

SKA (St. Petersburg) - Avangard (Omsk)
Avangard Total is more (1.5)
Make a bid 1.73

rinart

rinart

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today 20.12.2019

Football Italy Series A
◾️ Fiorentina - Roma
⏱ Beginning of the match at 22:45
✅Bid: 2x
📈 Coefficient: 1.46

gl

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars