Sports in your life.

K

KholodOFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am 63 years old. I feel good. I have good men's health. I allow myself (a little) strong drinks and cigarettes.
All this is thanks to the sport! From the age of 7 I was engaged in gymnastics and acrobatics. Then, from 12 to 23 years old was engaged in swimming. Freestyle. I participated in competitions and won prizes.
I think - physical education and sports since childhood are the key to health and longevity.
What is your attitude to sport? What do you think? What can you say?

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sooner you give up bad habits, the more likely you are to live for more years. And playing sports, of course, also helps to be healthy.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, when you go in for sports, you feel much better, nothing hurts, your bones don't crunch like your old grandfather, I rarely go in for sports on the street, I go to the gym more and more.

ToMyPoKeR23

ToMyPoKeR23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoyed more sports and enjoyed how much I feel great

Alex_Ogienko

Alex_Ogienko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am almost 39 years old and I envy you). Unfortunately, in my youth I made many mistakes: I liked to drink strong alcohol, I smoked a lot. And here's what I will say - this shit really interferes with living, achieving goals in life. You cannot return the past, but for 3 years I quit smoking and drinking, I go to the gym and feel good. I regret that I did not do this before.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No wonder they say that movement is life. You always have to go in for sports, choose the right trainings. The more correct and more careful is your body and body, the more likely it is to live longer and with fewer sores.

uravnobeshen

uravnobeshen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
LV
Chips
I'm just 18 at the moment and I do boxing. I love it all the way, I do train daily. I wish to see myself in serious fight nights. But now? A lot of sweat and blood to achieve the goal one day.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I support a healthy lifestyle. I play tennis twice a week and go for a run every day. I believe that sports activities have a positive effect on human health!

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm only 18 and I play a lot of sports. I play hockey and baseball for the most part and then ill play golf to just hang around and have a good time with friends. It feels really good to just be apart of it and not sit around at home playing video games all day and not being active/fit.

ToMyPoKeR23

ToMyPoKeR23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
football, but then it's hockey, bike and hockey

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has been brutal without pro sports

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Congratulations on still feeling healthy!Unfortunately,we are still in quarantine,so we can´t practice any sports not even jogging..Good luck in the game as well.

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It deserves respect! Unfortunately, I’m such a person who can’t force himself to engage in daily activities that do not bring profit or pleasure :((((

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football has always been the passion of my life. I love to follow and also practice this sport. I really enjoy playing football with friends on the weekend and it does me good not only in my health, but also my mental part also evolves and calms down a lot.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And I think it also helps me a lot when I play poker. When I play after doing physical activity, it seems that I feel lighter to think about the game's actions.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sports to me gives multiple things to discuss. Strategies and debating on what the best moves is good to talk about.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I am 62 years old, I also went in for sports, I feel good, but sports give us a head start on the future, but there are injuries ...

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports is esential in life. I love to play basketball with my friends.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that doing physical exercises, playing sports games is great. But professional sports bring a lot of physical trauma.

A

AliveBlueberry

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my life sport exists only in a form of sportsbetting :D I mean really I DO love sports, I love playing football and volleyball and stuff but I ain't enjoy it as much as I do while sportsbetting. I even have my favorite sites like Bahsegel - which I visit EVERY f*cking day :D I hope I'm not alone with that, share your experiences too! I'll be glad to hear.:)

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am not very active when it comes to sports, I only play soccer weekly and the gym twice a week. I lead a healthy life by eating well and keeping a healthy mind. I believe that, in order to keep us healthy, in addition to physical exercises we must take care of food and mind.

A

AliveBlueberry

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I could be more sport-active, but I really don't have enough time to do some sports at home or go to gym :( I mean, I try to do it but drop it really quickly. The only sports that exists in my life - betting lol, I'm a big fan of MrBet and that's the only weakness I allow myself.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am going in fitness. I have an instructor and filling healthy and really strong.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars