sports coming back

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sports are slowing starting to come back ufc on saturday and other card tomorrow

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We'll see. I'm a big boxing fan. Been a long time since I've seen new match.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is going to have sports back sooner than later and I'm geeked up for any signs of football or baseball

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
June should be the start of it! Saw a good interview last night where they were wondering how they would schedule all of the games and get TV time if they are condensed to the second half of the year.

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If finally some live sport to watch, this weekend football returns in germany too.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good news. The main thing is that it be safe for athletes and spectators

Kiskacsy88

Kiskacsy88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm very happy for him but I'm especially looking forward to the Premier League! Championship title, after many years!!!! Liverpool4ever, YNWA

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i got liverpool to win epl just waiting for it over so i get my money ufc fight picks bets i got michael johnson ml,rothwell ml, glover ml,azure ml

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm very happy for him but I'm especially looking forward to the Premier League! Championship title, after many years!!!! Liverpool4ever, YNWA

I doubt that they're going to continue anytime soon :rolleyes:

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sports are slowing starting to come back ufc on saturday and other card tomorrow
Great fights, weird watching and listening to how different it was to not have any fans. Pretty cool though, I remember going to matches decades ago. They used to have them at school gyms etc...a few dozen fans mostly parents and friends.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Baseball

Saw today on the internet that Arizona will be open to all professional sports. Baseball to be open this coming weekend that is if the league gets their act together and go forth with the thought they first were thinking of being all teams to play in Arizona..

Time will tell what the leagues next move will be ??????

Here's hoping for football to start on time :D

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saw today on the internet that Arizona will be open to all professional sports. Baseball to be open this coming weekend that is if the league gets their act together and go forth with the thought they first were thinking of being all teams to play in Arizona..

Time will tell what the leagues next move will be ??????

Here's hoping for football to start on time :D
I don't think any of this is going to happen. Too many factors of some states opening and some states not, leaving teams at a disadvantage etc, especially in football. College football definitely creates more problems than the NFL but I just don't see either happening "on time." I am a high school football coach and I won't know what to do with myself if their is a major delay in both but its probably going to happen. Baseball has to have the players and owners reach an agreement over the money before they get started back and the MLB doesn't have the greatest track record in that regard.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The peak of the virus has not passed and many continue to get sick. But athletes stay at home and make losses for companies. That's why the decision was made.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The German football championship is resuming, finally football, how I missed him!

J

javolk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Super good, looking forward to the premier league soccer championship, iceland, italy, spain to bet ...

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everyone missed football. And not only.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Super good, looking forward to the premier league soccer championship, iceland, italy, spain to bet ...

I wonder what you actually know about them (which we don't) ... :hmmmm2:

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love football. They will probably play without spectators.:playingba

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
we got nascar back and soccer in germany slowing getting back the sports we love

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
and golf in june and epl probably

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think NHL will return for the playoffs. A 24 team playoff in 4 cities is being considered.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Looks like some football leagues continue this weekend aswell ...
Czechs and Hungary for example with Denmark, Serbia and Poland alongside with couple others not too much behind either ...

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars