Sports Betting Warnings!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many rumors of games rigged in the Spanish Serie B soccer league, I recommend not betting on those matches, very rare things happen in those matches, there are even managers and players investigated for rigging matches
Rare things always happen in most games .... goals at the last minute, comebacks from games that are losing 3-0 and suddenly score 5 goals in 15 minutes, it is incredible! :rolleyes:

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can assure you that can be said of any League. :) I have long treated football as a theater. It is pleasant to look, and I consider the result already known. The main thing that the goals were are and will be. And means if and questioning, then only on total.
Outsiders win. Comebacks happen. The 0-0 series in England was in 12 consecutive matches for one club. What miracles do not happen. Recently in Russia with the score 2-0 the final score 2-2... goal on 92 and 94 minutes. It's an epic tale. I don't believe it wasn't meant to be.

That's not for nothing the General sponsor of any League is a bookmaker. :D
Salaries players same need to to pay. Clearly not with ticket sales they get it.
Here is and show us grandiose show. The more interesting, the more you can earn. So that relate easier. It's really theater.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is true-- Match fixing is a general thing which happens in any form of sports. In football it is clearly visible how some teams scores goal in the last minute which clearly indicate a fixup.
If you worry about these things or you do not have enough experience or appetite then stay away from these.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many rumors of games rigged in the Spanish Serie B soccer league, I recommend not betting on those matches, very rare things happen in those matches, there are even managers and players investigated for rigging matches
Rare things always happen in most games .... goals at the last minute, comebacks from games that are losing 3-0 and suddenly score 5 goals in 15 minutes, it is incredible! :rolleyes:
ha, repeatedly tried to find this league, because sometimes I choose matches from the second leagues of England, france, germany. Now it’s clear why my bookmaker doesn’t have this league.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The less money there is in the sport the greater chance that cheating will go on. No point in Roger Federer fixing a game, but a lower tier match could easily be fixed.

Its hiding it within the betting patterns that is the hard part. If somebody suddenly starts lumping on weird scorelines and results it will stick out like sore thumb. Stephen Lee the snooker player got done for it but what he did was extremely stupid, I'm sure there are cleverer people who fix certain things but hide it much better.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a lot of inexplicable occurs in sports, there are also surrender of games at the level of 2-3 leagues:2in1::burnout:

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a lot of inexplicable occurs in sports, there are also surrender of games at the level of 2-3 leagues:2in1::burnout:

I have a lot of time in sports betting, but I have never seen things as rare as in the Spanish B series

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very suspicious that no one else noticed it except you and did not write a statement to the police.

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can assure you that can be said of any League. :) I have long treated football as a theater. It is pleasant to look, and I consider the result already known. The main thing that the goals were are and will be. And means if and questioning, then only on total.
Outsiders win. Comebacks happen. The 0-0 series in England was in 12 consecutive matches for one club. What miracles do not happen. Recently in Russia with the score 2-0 the final score 2-2... goal on 92 and 94 minutes. It's an epic tale. I don't believe it wasn't meant to be.

That's not for nothing the General sponsor of any League is a bookmaker. :D
Salaries players same need to to pay. Clearly not with ticket sales they get it.
Here is and show us grandiose show. The more interesting, the more you can earn. So that relate easier. It's really theater.
Wow, football as a theater made me laugh, thx mate! :cool:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars