Sports betting and the global coronavirus pandemic!

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Due to the global coronavirus pandemic. Many sporting events have been canceled! I love to bet on sports, but now there is such a situation that you can bet on either e-sports or unfamiliar championships! I would like to know from betting fans what they are doing in this situation!

F

flanylpant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Esports

Esports betting is great you can become very educated similar to normal sports betting. Much better then just gambling your money on slots or something you have no intellectual power over.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Due to the global coronavirus pandemic. Many sporting events have been canceled! I love to bet on sports, but now there is such a situation that you can bet on either e-sports or unfamiliar championships! I would like to know from betting fans what they are doing in this situation!

Bet on these so-called unfamiliar championships obviously :)

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not betting on anything, I don't have the confidence to bet on e-sports or unknown championships (Angola, Nicaragua ...). part of knowing how to bet comes from the confidence you have in an event. so, for me don't worth the risk.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Games will resume soon. There isn't much time left until autumn. Now enjoy your free time.

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to place bets and invest in those events that I have an idea of. If making bets, a person is guided by pure excitement without experience and knowledge, then there is little chance of winning money.

middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even experience is powerless here. This is a game

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep my money and I will wait for my favourite sports to come back.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars