Sports Betting.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyday going forward I will provide for you the play of the day. Our goal is to hit on 54% of our plays. Generally speaking that would lead to consistently winning on sports betting. Please check in with me once in a while and leave a comment or keep track, perhaps you could win some money. I will start with an imaginary bankroll of $1000. Each bet will be for $50 (about 5% of my bankroll). The number of bets per day will vary. Well lets go and start making money!!

NBA
10/28/21

Game odds Pick
NY vs CHI NY +1.5 NY
UTA vs HOU UTA -9 UTA
MEM vs GS GS -5.5 GS

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the knicks is a toss up i feel lets go knicks cause im a die heart fan

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyday going forward I will provide for you the play of the day. Our goal is to hit on 54% of our plays. Generally speaking that would lead to consistently winning on sports betting. Please check in with me once in a while and leave a comment or keep track, perhaps you could win some money. I will start with an imaginary bankroll of $1000. Each bet will be for $50 (about 5% of my bankroll). The number of bets per day will vary. Well lets go and start making money!!

NBA
10/28/21

Game Odds Pick
NY vs CHI NY +1.5 NY W
UTA vs HOU UTA -9 UTA W
MEM vs GS GS -5.5 GS

W--L--T

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where are you betting these and what odds are you getting on them?

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where are you betting these and what odds are you getting on them?

I am betting these overseas and the lines come from a site that provides odds from multiple sites and I am always looking for the one that will give me the best odds..

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*raises eyebrow*

Posting picks without the site you're betting them on and the odds you're betting them at is pretty well meaningless though: nobody can tell if you're actually profitable, or if it's even possible to get money down at the lines you're claiming.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

NBA
10/28/21

Game Odds Pick
NY vs CHI NY +1.5 NY W
UTA vs HOU UTA -9 UTA W
MEM vs GS GS -5.5 GS L

W 2
L 1
T
PCT .667
Net +40

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will you predict in advance? I might have put it.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA

10/29

Games
Orl vs Toro Orl +8
Sac vs NO NO +1.5
Dal vs Den Den -1.5

Note: going forward, the format above will most likely used due to my lack of tech skills and it should be easier for people to understand. The picks will be to the right of he games. For example the pick for Orl vs Toro will be Orl+8. GL Y'all

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*raises eyebrow*

Posting picks without the site you're betting them on and the odds you're betting them at is pretty well meaningless though: nobody can tell if you're actually profitable, or if it's even possible to get money down at the lines you're claiming.

I'll let you figure it out. do your own homework. You will come to realize that at the time I post, the lines are available someplace. this is just a for fun endeavor for me. If you choose to use is as a guide, you will most likely profit from it.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will you predict in advance? I might have put it.

Hi Alex, I'll post when I have finished the homework and how my day is going. I dont do this for a living, just for fun and to make a few bucks.
I also have a regular job so it is hard for me to say exactly what time i will post but i will try to post well in advance, if possible.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll let you figure it out. do your own homework. You will come to realize that at the time I post, the lines are available someplace. this is just a for fun endeavor for me. If you choose to use is as a guide, you will most likely profit from it.

Sorry, but vague claims that the lines are "available someplace" (and, I assume, at "some price"), that's some tout behaviour right there.

If you're actually making these bets, it should be the easiest thing in the world for you to include where you placed them and at what price you placed them. If you want anyone to take you seriously, it's the absolute least you can do.

Otherwise there's no way for anyone to tell if they could "most likely profit" by tailing them.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry, but vague claims that the lines are "available someplace" (and, I assume, at "some price"), that's some tout behaviour right there.

If you're actually making these bets, it should be the easiest thing in the world for you to include where you placed them and at what price you placed them. If you want anyone to take you seriously, it's the absolute least you can do.

Otherwise there's no way for anyone to tell if they could "most likely profit" by tailing them.

I dont really care what you think. Every time I post here the post is time stamped. I dont have the time or the inclination to provide you with more information. Im not going to change anything. This is my thread and I will do what I want with it, not what you want. If you like it, use it as a guide, if not dont. BTW, this the last time I respond to you. I started this thread as a SERVICE to help people, NOT TO DEBATE someone like yourself.

Last edited:
OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*shrugs*

Your call.

General info for other readers though, especially if you're new to sports betting:

If you're getting -110 / $1.91 on all your bets, you need to be right 52.38% of the time to break even. More to be profitable, obv.

If you're only getting -115 / $1.87 that break even number goes up to 53.47%.

If you're buying points, that number goes up even higher again.

So what price you can get a bet down at, the line you can get and where you can get it matters. In a lot of ways, it's the most important part of sports betting. Especially if you're tailing someone else's picks.

A "W-L-T" record doesn't mean much if you don't know the prices. You can't even confirm whether a bet is a W or an L unless you can confirm the actual line that was bet.

Happy punting and GL all.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Привет, Алекс, я опубликую, когда я закончу домашнее задание и как пройдет мой день. Я не занимаюсь этим ради жизни, просто для развлечения и для того, чтобы заработать несколько долларов.
У меня также есть постоянная работа, поэтому мне сложно точно сказать, в какое время я буду размещать посты, но я постараюсь опубликовать пост заранее, если это возможно.
I am grateful to you. I myself am not good at sports. I have already set your forecast for 29.10. 2 bets out of 3 won. )))

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An interesting topic, I will try to place bets with you. I make small bets, but more for sports interest :)
We ask you to write the full name of the teams, so that it is easier to find them and what you put the goal difference on, and so on.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA

10/29

Games
Orl vs Toro Orl +8 W
Sac vs NO NO +1.5 L
Dal vs Den Den -1.5 W

W 4
L 2
T 0
PCT .667

Net +$80

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Today we are going to focus on college football.

10/30

UCLA vs UTAH -6.5, the pick is UCLA +6.5
WASHINGON STATE vs ARIZONA , the pick is OVER 53.5
ARIZONA vs USC -21, The pick is ARIZONA +21

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yesterday's results:

10/30

UCLA vs UTAH -6.5, the pick is UCLA +6.5 W
WASHINGON STATE vs ARIZONA , the pick is OVER 53.5 W
ARIZONA vs USC -21, The pick is ARIZONA +21 W

W 6
L 3
T 0
PCT .667
NET +120

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only one game day today:

10/31

NFL

TB Bucs vs NO Saints +4.5, the pick is the NO Saints +4.5

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

yesterdays result

10/31

NFL

Tampa Bay vs NO Saints +4.5, the pick was the Saints +4.5 W

W 7
L 3
T 0
PCT. .700
NET. +135

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
11/1

NBA

Clev Cavaliers vs Charlotte Hornets -5, the pick is Charlotte -5
WASHINGTON vs AtLANTA HAWKS -5, the pick is Washington +5
CHICAGO Bulls vs BOSTON Celtics -2.5, the pick is Chicago +2.5

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yesterday's results:

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Charlotte Hornets L
Washington vs AtLANTA HAWKS L
CHICAGO BULLS vs BOSTON CELTICS W

W 8
L 5
T 0
PCT. 611
NET +80

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
11/2

NBA

SACRAMENTO vs UTAH -9, the pick is Sacramento +9

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars