M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is bookmakers you put bets ?

What bookmakers have bad reputation from own experience?

Until recently put on 888sport, but they did limit me some rates (can only put up 50 -80 cents)

I think to start put on william hill, may are the best bookmakers?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends entirely on what's legal / who services your area and what kind of markets you're looking for.

Pinnacle are excellent. The don't have the widest range of markets though so - if you're into just lines / moneylines / totals on the major US and global sports then they're great. If you're into props or more obscure sports they don't offer as much of that.

The correct answer though is to have accounts at multiple books so you can price shop. I use about five different ones regularly at the moment.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For many years I put no problems

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
found not bad bookmaker (marathonbet)
Someone put bet there or heard something about this bookmaker?

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also a good office! Still I can advise baltbet

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is Bovada "shit" for sports betting?

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not put in the Bovada, but I think that, yes! It is better to put in the offices that game is intended only for betting

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is Bovada "shit" for sports betting?

I don't use Bovada because there's no end of better options where I live. They don't have a great reputation among serious bettors though from everything I've heard. Tend to be very high vig and they'll quickly limit or ban winning players.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you guys think is the best sport to make bets on if you were looking to make some money.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion it is best to bet on tennis, there is the easiest way to win, as the outcome only win 1 or 2 !

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best sports to be on are the ones you know well, where you have a good grasp of the probable outcomes and can assess the value of the betting lines with some degree of confidence.

Which means that, just like poker, the answer is "it depends". For me it's Australian Rules football, MMA, NFL props and politics. For other people it might be Polish soccer or international snooker.

In my opinion it is best to bet on tennis, there is the easiest way to win, as the outcome only win 1 or 2 !

That's true of all almost all team sports though :p

Personally I find tennis an absolute nightmare outside of the grand slams because player motivation varies so wildly.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not agree with you there is a struggle in every major tournament Masters Series!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*shrugs*

Bet on it if it works for you I guess. I'm just saying there's a lot more random upsets in tour matches than there are in grand slams, and there's a reason for that...

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars