sports betting

johnxaitafe

johnxaitafe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys,
anyone here betting on sports(soccer especially).whats your favorite sports betting site?any good forecasts for the weekend?

hatemandos

hatemandos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I like to have - especially for the championship of Spain. Real must win against athletic Bilbao with a big score.

H

Halid68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey i like to betting it is my hobby. My favorite betting site is bet365.com... Because they have good tips and promotions :)

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi guys,
anyone here betting on sports(soccer especially).whats your favorite sports betting site?any good forecasts for the weekend?

I think BWIN is one of the bests. I used to bet there a lot. Sometimes they have more than 170 options for only one soccer match. 888 is also good. :)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pinnacle. Though the correct answer is to have rolls on multiple sites so you can effectively price shop and line shop.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i bet on 5dimes and topbet and american cardroom always has sports betting so there also

E

enzoen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this last time I am interested in this type of betting i like very much the soccer and tennis

hatemandos

hatemandos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tennis is very unpredictable-I put only if 100% sure to win

fortopyan

fortopyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I put on a football (party poker). 2 bids won and lost 3. put on the coefficient of not more than 2. I heard that there are match-fixing ... is that true?

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because I am the person I tried gambling sports betting but I do not really understand why there am neutral

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars