Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello, which sport do you think is the best bet and can win well?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
You can win (and lose) with every sport so atleast for me i guess there's no sport from which i'd stay away from purpose ... :)

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe the best way to bet is to bet on goals on soccer matches, it's too much money involved in this game so betting on outcome is not too popular, maybe it sounds like a paranoia but it is what it is :D

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like basketball. so I think the NBA is a great place to bet

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I almost entirely bet on football.

This is the sport I know well, I watch, so I can make some good predictions from time to time. But there are other sports that have good value, like the water polo.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that for the profitability of sports betting, you need to have a good understanding of the sport you are betting on. Sometimes I bet on tennis to make it more interesting to watch matches.:)

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like football the best, particularly the NFL. Unfortunately watching all the bad calls in the NFL it looks like the refs are the ones betting the most on the games.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably any that is relevant at that moment personally to you. And you see a good chance of your prognosis. For me sports number 1 football (European), it also bookmakers number 1.

Laoluis

Laoluis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I like to watch tennis, my friends make sports bets but I think that sports bets are not a good idea for investing because you can lose your money at one moment. I think that Bitcoins are good investments, you can even store this currency. Different companies can help you with this. On this site https://fx-list.com/social-trading-brokers you can choose the best brokers company in the world. And get money every day.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, which sport do you think is the best bet and can win well?

The sport with the best bet is the one you have the most knowledge in. What is your favorite sport? The sport you follow every day and get excited about is a good place to start. NBA is my go to for betting because I follow the game relentlessly.

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is also due to the structure of the leagues. In America (for the most part) if your team is last in the league (NFL) you get rewarded. This is not the case in Europe in fact the opposite, the team gets regulated to a lower league for getting last. That in itself tells me that European football athletes are playing for their lives rather than playing for a guaranteed check.
I think for the most part, American sports (unless they are in the playoffs) are not very easy to bet on because of variables involved. With baseball, one wrong pitch could be a grand-slam rather than the end of the inning with 2 outs, with basketball missed shots, or wasting the clock at the end, and with American football we have fumbles, interceptions, and missed calls. I think the best sport is European football.

Last edited:
L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MLB baseball can be beat in the long term if you put in the work. I also feel the same way with college basketball.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tennis has an advantage over other sports. Player statistics, injuries, player rosters are tracked much easier than in football. Football also, with weighted bets makes a good profit.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars