Sport Betting Questions ???

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello there, i'm interested in betting on sports and i would like to know a couple of things.

- bankroll Management "How many buy-ins is OK" ?
- Bet on single game or multiple games on a ticket?
- If you have a strategy will you share it please.
- Can you point me in the right direction to learn more about sports betting?
- Is it worth it?

:icon_stud

gorbonz2020

gorbonz2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is only my opion and I been betting for over 8 yrs now. [emoji1] so with money management it's the key to this because can lose to much if your not good at this. #2 when comes to sports betting its key to what you wanna bet like what kinda bet, I like to get on straight games obviously (spread involve ) you can do a more of a gamble for lower money called parlay which is like you implied on post " the tickets" when betting sports through your onlinesites or personal people a parlay will be easier and more money better implied odds. It's all up to you in your case there also more bets if you go with independent betting. So basically you have more options of betting through a site or bookie then just playing tickets once a week. It all up to you and managing your money best of luck and don't lose your money management set a limit of course have fun..

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're good at picking teams,then it's easy money.I've always had an interest in sports,so it was natural to get into betting.I would make bets for a week (No cash) and see how you would of done,,then slowly make small wagers at first,to see if you capable of making a profit. Good Luck!! :D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hello there, i'm interested in betting on sports and i would like to know a couple of things.

- Bet on single game or multiple games on a ticket?
- If you have a strategy will you share it please.

:icon_stud

I have so many different strategies in different sports such as football, handball, MLB, NHL, NBA and so on so it's probably huge task to share them(or atleast some) here but if you're intrested you can always PM me ;)
Well i used to make multiple bets few years ago for fun but i haven't done them recently though - perhaps i'd start making them once again which probably means like taking all the weekend leaguegames from some country's league and putting them into one bet on 1x2 format lol ...
So yeah single bets are better in my opinion because then you can focus on that one particular game etc.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if you like making money i have a great site for you have to pay for it but it usually pays off i dont run the site but ive made money when using their picks ifd you want to know just ask me and i give you the site

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you, i looked at what you guys said, did some research and came up with a plan.

The Plan:

- I think i'm only gonna bet on football.
- Bankroll Strategy: $100 = 100 bets with $1 "min 2-4 matches on the ticket, making the odds 4-5" that will mean i need to win 20-25 bets to get my money back. When i reach $200 bet with $2 and if i lose 25 bets and have $150 start to bet again win $1 till i reach $200 again.

Hopefully it goes well. :angel:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars