Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
how will high quality teams behave on the pitch after being out of action for more than 3 months?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Probably struggle to complete even simplest of passes :hmmmm2:

But then again this can happen to any top side lol ...

H

hidayat1990

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hope they can finish without stop again, and we can win with the matches . :)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the teams will be in perfect order. play better than sitting in quarantine. is it interesting which of the championships will win in the Champions League and the League of Europe, those who came out to play earlier or later?!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning here.Well,obviously it will take them some weeks to be in shape again. but they have to give their best from the first match since there are just a few games left.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
is it interesting which of the championships will win in the Champions League, those who came out to play earlier or later?!

What about PSG then? If CL does continue in august then it's like 5 months since their last competive game lol ...

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At the beginning I believe that everyone will have a little bit of difficulties, as it happens in every pre-season, but then everything goes back to normal.

Although the German championship returned with the teams in a very high level of physical preparation and competitiveness, it doesn't even seem that they had been stopped for several months, so, it may be that the teams from other countries also surprise us and come back 100%.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yesterday, the match Alaves - Real Sociedad 2:0 looked very good. and in the match Real and Valencia, Asensio came on as a substitute after 330 days after the injury and immediately scored a goal. so the pause on the high-quality team did not affect. let's see what happens next.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
After watching quite a few matches I was surprised how much better than I expected the teams looked- most players looked to be in really good shape - most likely they've trained hard at home during this period, also I've seen less mistakes and good rhythm on the pitch- pretty entertaining games... plus my bets placed so far were mostly green, so at least in my case there weren't many 'weird' results :cool:

Stay safe everyone!

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Probably struggle to complete even simplest of passes :hmmmm2:

But then again this can happen to any top side lol ...
I was actually watching the Spanish league games and the times when they are at the top of the table are all unmotivated.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
After watching quite a few matches I was surprised how much better than I expected the teams looked- most players looked to be in really good shape - most likely they've trained hard at home during this period, also I've seen less mistakes and good rhythm on the pitch- pretty entertaining games... plus my bets placed so far were mostly green, so at least in my case there weren't many 'weird' results :cool:

Stay safe everyone!
yes yes the players are in good shape, but I think there is a lack of motivation, I think that the fans lack more adrenaline than the fans pass on to the players.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think they will be a little inconsistent.Today i have seen atletico vs valladolid and they were quite rustybut they will eventually get their form back

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything will be fine. After a few rounds we will see quality football.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like for a Juventus fan. Definitely Seria A