South Korea - Mexico ( Asian Tiger vs El Tricolor )

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mexico in first round defeat Germans and S.Korean need win to have chance for 1/8.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet Mexico 2x0 South Korea.Let's see what happens.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Watching that game and i still don't understand these players who play with long sleeves even when the local air temperature is +33'C or so ... just like that mexican player who i believe is their right back :rolleyes:

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok know I am worried, after your prediction .probably finish draw or win for S.Korea :D
Miamia nice to play with you this evening . Unfortunately I was eliminated witk:kd4: :kh4:

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miamia nice to play with you this evening . Unfortunately I was eliminated witk:kd4: :kh4:
Me too ,my friend with KK lol.Finish on 18 place,but i make few bucks more on spin go...Good Game.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to my Mexican friends, are doing a great world, now missing only sweden and will go top of their group, they have very good players.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
South Korea-Mexico 1: 2 Mexicans, expectedly won, but the Koreans in the second match in a row showed some faded and rather rough game . Mexico is almost in 1/8 finals!I was amazed by the Mexicans! Their match against the Germans is an example of a team game. I don't know what will happen next, but I started rooting for them in this championship.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good team of Mexico, from the beginning of the tournament, until now hosts Russia, Mexico and the incredible napedenie of Belgium make the difference for now. Great teams have not yet shown will definitely be interesting :)

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on the given moment of Mexico in the matches with Sweden you need not lose to get into the 1/8 finals. My opinion is that Mexico should go further and take at least 3rd place.