Someone plays Padel?

L

LasTesis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I would like to know if some of you plays padel or know something about this great sport!
:)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know I saw once how they play when I was in Moscow. This is a combination of big tennis and ping pong. This sport is little developed in Russia.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

I would like to know if some of you plays padel or know something about this great sport!
:)
tell a friend more about him. Are there world championships or maybe he is part of the Olympic sports?

L

LasTesis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know I saw once how they play when I was in Moscow. This is a combination of big tennis and ping pong. This sport is little developed in Russia.

That is exactly what it is! a great combination, very fun and also very sporty!Teamwork is essential and so is physical codition! :) Also you can play it indoor or outdoor. I'am glad to hear from you and to know that Padel is starting to developed in Russia too!:)

L

LasTesis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tell a friend more about him. Are there world championships or maybe he is part of the Olympic sports?

There is a league called World Padel Tour and also Championship (European Championship). In South America exist the APT Padel Tour. Spain and argentina are the Countries with the best Players of the world. I hope someday it becomes an Olimpic Sport!!

In chile it is growing very fast too!:)