Someone interested in Futbol Data and Analysis Tools?

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, i'm working in some Javascript code whose function is to be able to visualize in a better way certain pages such as the betting pages and football statistics pages, for example for Bet365 I am creating a script that removes certain markets, certain Sports that are not popular and also changes is horrible style that has the page for a better one (as you must intuit it, Thry try to place colors that harm us to visualize the quotas).

I am also creating some scripts to change the style of other football statistics pages, so that I can predict.

Well what I would like to know is if there are or do you think there would be people interested in obtaining this script in exchange for a wave, I could also make an extension, but well more than anything I am in doubt if it would be possible to obtain profits with this, What do you think?

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i'm working in some Javascript code whose function is to be able to visualize in a better way certain pages such as the betting pages and football statistics pages, for example for Bet365 I am creating a script that removes certain markets, certain Sports that are not popular and also changes is horrible style that has the page for a better one (as you must intuit it, Thry try to place colors that harm us to visualize the quotas).

I am also creating some scripts to change the style of other football statistics pages, so that I can predict.

Well what I would like to know is if there are or do you think there would be people interested in obtaining this script in exchange for a wave, I could also make an extension, but well more than anything I am in doubt if it would be possible to obtain profits with this, What do you think?
hi hi
i no really understand any of that
you sound very brilliant
i like a script help me with baseball game wagers?

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi hi
i no really understand any of that
you sound very brilliant
i like a script help me with baseball game wagers?
Hi, sorry i only work with Football data, maybe at future a work with Basketball data, but for the moment no, where do you obtainn Basket stats? I know some places where obtain data.