soccer referee

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks to FIFA for putting the video referee in football, just so some injustices can be repaired, as was the goal with the hand of Diego Maradona against England in the world cup and the goal of Tierry Hanry of france against sweden in elimination world cup and many others around the world.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Especially goal line technology thats been huge but the reviews was a good add on

Ninja Jyraia

Ninja Jyraia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
La Mano de Dios

thanks to FIFA for putting the video referee in football, just so some injustices can be repaired, as was the goal with the hand of Diego Maradona against England in the world cup and the goal of Tierry Hanry of France against Sweden in elimination world cup and many others around the world.
That goal made by Maradona was injustice but it showed that the humans can take advantage of illegal forms of winning.You see,something really sad is considered La Mano de Dios.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks to FIFA for putting the video referee in football, just so some injustices can be repaired, as was the goal with the hand of Diego Maradona against England in the world cup and the goal of Tierry Hanry of France against Sweden in elimination world cup and many others around the world.
I agree with you. now no one-the judge decides everything, but there is a group of video judges who can suggest and offer the best video replays. I hope that this will help not only in determining the goals and penalties, but also will punish the simulations that spoil football and the idea of fair play. I also hope that it will be not only in major tournaments, but will spread throughout the Championships.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great decision by Fifa. More fair game, less mistakes and bad calls.
Better for the sport, fans, players and teams !
VAI CORINTHIANS, VAI !

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I think that in all sports there is the help of technology ... so it was time that technology was also used in soccer ... and the truth has been a success now there is more justice in the taking of decisions ...! good for FIFA

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Goal line technology is a very important tool in modern football , it has helped in many games in the past undoubtfully .
VAR is a new tool , it was a great add in the last Mundial , it has future for real .

But in some cases even VAR can't help (ex foul not very far but not either very close to the area of the goalkeeper thatit might be a no-foul and VAR willnot be used ) , moreover referees can't use it innumerable times , spectaculars will get bored with the time-delays and I don't think the refs tend to add all these to the extra time , so we lose playtime .

So referees need to be extra careful besides having all these technologies :)
Maybe , also , if the VAR personel (referees all of them) was announcing to referee that he did a mistake in a decision and not making him to go there and then return , see for himself , I think it's useless , less time would cost in the gameplay , cause they are the ones in the first place they are telling him that this decision might be wrong , and ofcourse spectaculars in the stadium and viewers from home will keep confirming the righetous decision by watching it (we all did watched the moments that VAR judged and saw it judged correctly) :). .

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You enjoyed some classic mistakes here. I’m too young to be able to see Hand oh God goal but I saw Thierry Henry and Lampard’s goal and it was nerve racking.

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to add something though, they need to use computer programming for offsides. That’s not hard at all. This will reduce the time stoppage by a lot and helps the flow of the game

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Referees gonna lose their jobs due to automation lol, but yes fair games are better :)

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VAR will not be at all games and not in all championships. Not in all football. And many football federations will not approve VAR.
But i think ACR must approve VAR urgently

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am for the introduction of new innovations in football. This will make football more fair game.

S

santiago matias

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
this viceot echnology was used in a bad way last world cup

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Referees gonna lose their jobs due to automation lol, but yes fair games are better :)

I think we have a far path to pave to the point that we can remove referees altogether. Maybe they can look over the technology for a while. I’m thinking 20 years or so...

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also support innovation in foot all. But I think a team needs to get at least 1 or 2 chances per game to DEMAND a review. During the World Cup I sometimes wondered why some scenes were reviewed while others were not...

I am also in support of innovative ways to make the game fairer.... for example: If a player wants to throw the ball in and moves further than where the ball went out the linesman should simply beat him with his flag.... Players that pretend to have been hit in the face after a slight contact at the chest get sprayed by the referee with his foam ( which will have some added maze of course...)

Image how much fun rules like this would make the next game with Neymar...������