Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Who doesn't love soccer? In my youth I did it in an amateur way here in teams in my city and also in neighboring cities, I did it as number 9, I think I was quite good but I did not have the ambition to seek to do it professionally (I tried out for 2 teams but I did not I was selected), living in the interior of the country and far from the big cities, today time has passed and seeing that the information on amateur athletes reaches further thanks to social networks, I think I could have had an opportunity there. Did you have the talent to play a sport professionally? I'm going to upload a couple of videos, one is from 1996 and another from 2012

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dreamed of becoming a football player, but having matured and adequately assessed the past, I had no chance, too many circumstances were against it.
I think that many in childhood dreamed of becoming professional athletes, perhaps today's children have a wider choice of dreams. you yourself write that you did not have the desire to do this professionally, perhaps this is the case. children and young people who are passionate about football from morning to evening on the football field with the ball. maybe I misunderstood, but in any case, you have wonderful memories.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I dreamed of becoming a football player, but having matured and adequately assessed the past, I had no chance, too many circumstances were against it.
I think that many in childhood dreamed of becoming professional athletes, perhaps today's children have a wider choice of dreams. you yourself write that you did not have the desire to do this professionally, perhaps this is the case. children and young people who are passionate about football from morning to evening on the football field with the ball. maybe I misunderstood, but in any case, you have wonderful memories.

Yes, it's true, wonderful memories remain, in fact the first video is of a final where our team came out champion after 16 years. Thank you for participating in my thread, big hug

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I played ball at the time and I didn't have the opportunity that many have played in the base category of Clube do Remo in my city, I went to Rio de Janeiro I played in the base of Madureira Fc and I played in the base of Vasco but I was not successful in mine professional career due to knee injuries that made me stop playing ball I spent 2 years stopped and when I thought I was going to come back it was too late!

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I played ball at the time and I didn't have the opportunity that many have played in the base category of Clube do Remo in my city, I went to Rio de Janeiro I played in the base of Madureira Fc and I played in the base of Vasco but I was not successful in mine professional career due to knee injuries that made me stop playing ball I spent 2 years stopped and when I thought I was going to come back it was too late!

What a pity Luan !! Injuries must be the worst in a footballer's career, whether amateur or professional. One must be strong mentally to cope with that. Hugs Luan

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Injuries must be the worst in a footballer's career, whether amateur or professional. One must be strong mentally to cope with that.

Guess you correct about that part - injuries are the biggest enemies for any professional athlete (not just footballers) ...

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You could try, but it had to be done from a young age.