Soccer betting

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have any strategy that works well at sports betting and gives a lot of profits ?

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think that there are strategies giving lots of profits in soccer. I usually try to avoid low odds and prefer betting in-play. My favourite strategy is to bet on Draw No Bet if good or heavy favo is behind by 1 goal, or bet on Handicap lines like +1,5 or + 2,0 if the underdog is leading by two goals. Normally you would get odds above 2 on handicap and above 3 on DNB. Sometimes it works well if you have the right knowledge of teams, stats etc., and in the long run can yield some profit but not so huge [emoji4]

U

Uros Jankovic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best strategy is to put 10 euros on 4 or 5 teams to win 60 or 70 euros, and then you can increase your bet and reduce number of teams. I won a lot of money like that. And you can start following NBA league, you can make good money betting on players( bookmakers put a limit on players points and you play either more or less than that), quote is 1.85. If you start following NBA league a little bit, injuries and stuff like that, you can manage to win when you put 10 euros on 3 or 4 players.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What strategy can there be? You need to know how the teams play before they bet.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like watching women's tennis. And sometimes I make bets to make it more interesting to watch

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have any strategy, I put on my favorite teams more often than usual and get sick with pleasure and adrenaline.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you are betting on sports you should always set aside a certain amount of money, which we refer to as your “bankroll”, in which you can afford to lose. Like with any type of gambling, you never want to bet betting on sports with money you cannot afford to lose. Set aside a certain amount of money that you can use for your bankroll for the week, the month, or the season. A general sports betting strategy for money management is to only make bets with 1%-5% of your bankroll. For example, if your bankroll for the NFL season was $1,000 you would be making $10-$50 bets on each NFL game you wanted to bet on. It is also very important that you do not chase your loses with bigger bets. It is common for some sports bettors to be down money and feel in order to win it back they need to increase the size of their bets. This is putting yourself in the wrong mindset and will often lead to you losing even more money. Work with the size of your bankroll, and look to slowly increase it over the length of the season.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars