Soccer

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beside playing poker and earning money , do you care about soccer , watching soccer every week , soccer is great sport , where appearing many brightest stars like Christianos ronaldo , lionel messi , Neymar , and so on , when i was a child i used to have a dream that i will become a stars like ronaldo or david beckham , That is a passion , when feeling exited flaring of scoring goal .Nowaday i think ronaldo is greatest soccer player of the world .:icon_sant

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to watch football more often, but unfortunately it is not always interesting, especially now when there are no spectators at the stadiums ((the most interesting thing in football now, of course, is the Champions League. Next year I am expecting the European Championship.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hoping to go and watch a live game of football at Wembley stadium of England vs Scotland in the European Championship. It is just a waiting game for the confirmation about allowing crowd into stadium.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always like to watch football when the european cup is taking place. And if teams from my country get to the cup, it is especially interesting.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
soccer

I used to follow it a lot more when I was younger, however I still watch the best games and enjoy it a lot. Nowadays however wont spend as much time watching games as I did before or ill just have it as background while doing other things

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a season ticket holder at preston North end fc. They play in the championship ( tier 2) in england. Very historical club. But with no accolades in the last 72 years. The last being the facup in 1938. But unfortunately have still yet to get to the 1st division in the premier league era. And as eaxh season passes the odds are getting less and less. With more money going into the championship from relagated teams than ever before.

But never the less they will always be my club.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion football is the most spectacular sport in the world, I love watching football and also playing football, unfortunately because of the pandemic that I haven't played in 9 months. I love watching the Champions League, the Liberators Cup and the Brazilian Football Championship.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
As a child, I attended all the matches at the stadiums. Football for me is sport number 1. The pandemic spoils everything, without fans in the stadiums there is no that necessary aura and holiday:)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Soccer is passion.I love to watch the World Cup .There is no event like that.I also enjoy watching the UEFA Champions League but without fans at stadiums it´s not the same.I hope the situation will change next year.

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I love to watch football (soccer). But because of pandemic, without fans, it feels very strange. Like a football coach said, it's like a beer without alcohol.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Football is a very smart and breathtaking game, even if some people don't like it. In my family, only I am a fan of football, which is very insulting. Now at least the age of the Internet has begun, that you can discuss some points in the comments of social networks. Although our Russian championship is weak, it's still interesting to me. I also watch the Premier League, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soccer is a fantastic sport. You can play virtually anywhere and only need one ball.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easily the most spectacular sport.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost it s magic to me almost entirely. It s only about who has the most rich sponsor. Just boring. Just look at the leagues champions in europes leagues. It s like Bayern 9 times in a row, Paris 5 times, Turin 5 times.... (yeah i havent looked it up and its not the real numbers)...
Thats not what competition should be like.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the teams in the Chinese Super League must change their names before the start of the 2021 season - it's all about the ban on sponsored names. This has been discussed since the end of 2019 - the fans, of course, were unhappy and asked the federation to leave the names of at least those clubs in the name of which, since the 90s, a historical sponsor for them has been mentioned. But the federation is adamant - they said there would be no exceptions, and everyone should adopt a neutral name before the start of next season. According to the South China Morning Post, teams are due to announce a new name before the end of the year. Otherwise, they may simply not be admitted to the championship, which starts in February. Dalian Pro, the team coached by Rafael Benitez, was one of the first to change its name. Back in 2019, the sponsorship Dalian Yifang changed to Dalian Pro. And in January 2020, the club introduced a new emblem. The most recent example - in December 2020, Guangzhou R&F was renamed to Guangzhou. Most likely, most of the teams will rebrand according to the same principle - they will simply be named after the city. It will be more difficult where there are several clubs from the same city. “Shenzhen” already has a completely legal name, and “Henan Jianye” does not seem to be named after the sponsor. The rest of the teams are dragging on renaming to the last, because many will also have to change the logo.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch football, once a week for sure, Cree Ro is certainly better than Messi because of the victories with the Portuguese national team!