soccer

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions League ! The most interesting matches today for me! Match of the day Dortmund - Real Madrid are also interested in how to play CSKA - Tottenham

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CSKA-Tottenham will look. in Dortmund I think will be a draw

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most interesting match for today Atletico - Bayern!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my sympathies in this match on the side of ATLETICO. I think Arsenal and MC will achieve landslide victories - to make a bet?

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today is not a day at the rich super matches! Personally, I will look Krasnodar - Nice! I think even today, will be an interesting match Schalke Salzburg

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the Celtic vs City match and what a cracker it was. I was expecting City to blitz them abit like Barca did last week but Celtic were fantastic, just shows what a home advantage gives you

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From 6 to 8 October will be qualifying matches for the World Cup 2018! The most striking sign is a match which will take place 6 October Italy - Spain, the teams have met at this year's Euros, while Italy was stronger, we'll see what will happen this time!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the bookmaker puts on the Spain--I Italy -- I am sympathetic to the player Kandreva ---it will make the result

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I did not like the game Italy at Conte they looked more confident new coach can still little worked with the team. What a match to see today can not be solved, then germany - Czech Republic or Belgium - Bosnia

C

chako_pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the Celtic vs City match and what a cracker it was. I was expecting City to blitz them abit like Barca did last week but Celtic were fantastic, just shows what a home advantage gives you

yeah for future reference.. never bet against celtic when they are home, last year they snatched a win i think or was it a draw against barcelona.. so basically they grow a lot at home

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today an interesting match Holland - france, I think will be a good and productive game, the team are in good shape!

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today, super match worthy of the Champions League final! Liverpool - Manchester United

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First you need to participate in the League ). But the match on wednesday, the Barcelona- Manchester sity can be a real final, including the quality of the game and tension

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
First you need to participate in the League ). But the match on wednesday, the Barcelona- Manchester sity can be a real final, including the quality of the game and tension
Counting the minutes for this game. :icon_chee :icon_chee

999lucfer666

999lucfer666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions League results

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.jpg
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 47
M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today more game day of the Champions League again pleases the guise of Barcelona - Manchester City! I hope to be a good and productive game! I'll be rooting for Manchester City!

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real 5 - 1 Legia <3 love real, hope they get to the finals again, cant wait to see the finals :)

Althrough I think real is not that storng this year...

999lucfer666

999lucfer666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today Europa League, a match will look?

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today, in my opinion the most interesting match Milan - Juventus, even though I am not a fan of the Italian championship, I think the match will be interesting

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A very interesting game in wednesday: Machester United x Manchester City for the League Cup at Old Trafford.

Besides the rivalry of teams from Manchester, we have the rivalry of Mourinho and Guardiola, City beat United in full Old Trafford for the Premier League, Mourinho's work has been widely questioned and even Guardiola goes through a difficult time: five games without victory.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes I also think the match Machester United vs Manchester City will be very interessant.

BCK777

BCK777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In that day I will be rooting for Manchester United they are the Bests of the Best !!!

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea have proved that they are better than Manchester United in the round of the previous match that they are better now! Today, for match Liverpool Tottenham