So sad time for world and sports...

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know what to say.. But games without public, or something like that, its not good games.. This virus is really bad thing..
But keep safe, and believe in that all will be good...

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Very unfortunate what is being experienced worldwide and I think the worst has not yet come. Sport and any entertainment event takes a back seat against a virus that puts many people's lives at risk.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Unfortunately.you are right.It´s not cool to watch a football game without people but it´s necessary..So.let´s take good care of ourselves.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There will be nothing to watch soon, all football and basketball leagues being postponed or will be postponed in few days.
In Lithuania for example our national basketball league championship was cancelled and teams awarded places as they stood in the table before cancelling it.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The atmosphere is not the same, it's sad. But the health of people is more important than entertainment. Hopefully this is all over soon.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Matches look like training sessions. But let's be reasonable. The current virus is very dangerous. We should all put up with some time without entertainment.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s a very sad time for sports and for humanity. Is it really an artificial virus and some kind of evil people are capable of it, I would not want to believe in it.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It appears that the world is just fine without sports. I miss them already, but they are not even close to important when it comes to public safety

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I made several sports bets, the matches were canceled, my money was returned to the cashier.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As much as I like watching sports, the safety of the players and fans are very important

Y

ypiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, its really sad… and also boring…
I'm hoping the world gets better soon

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With no sports. There is not a lot of topics to discuss except when will it come back.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It’s a very sad time for sports and for humanity

I'm pretty sure that these weird Cardchat members who aren't intrested in sports at all kindly disagree with this statement lol :hmmmm2:

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We have to say it. It was Chinese fault this virus. They eat all living things, dogs, monkeys, frogs, snakes and more. This virus it is their fault. Very bad. I hope someone find the cure fast and things get back to normal. I lost a lot of money on the Bank already. Big crisis.

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It appears that the world is just fine without sports. I miss them already, but they are not even close to important when it comes to public safety

i don't miss it. not that i don't enjoy watching a good game but there are way more important things going on.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sports without fans, aren't sports anymore.

It's very sad to see football, basketball, athletics, and all other sports to have been shut down due to coronavirus pandemic.

But that's life. We have to live with that.

I hope soon everything will be ok again!

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And I think the worst thing is that People in charge of Health recommend not to start Sport Events until next year.
Hard times are coming.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always thought that it;'s sad and stupid that 100K people watch how 10 people play.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars