SO CALLED REPLAY SYSTEM IS WRECKING SPORTS

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive never seen so many calls wrong ,its really disgusting and you have to wonder what the true motivations are here ,its clearly not getting the calls right,cause wow in all the sports often its clearly the wrong call and seems so suspect! thoughts and perceptions people?

lately ive been numb to them and i just see what they endup calling as making the correct call isnt what the mandate is .... it cant be,and thats sad !

Im not sure which sport its most a FARCE in but i know in football not soccer football its terrible ,nfl is all over the place at best and the cfl isnt any better,havnt noticed its bad in the ncaa but i dont watch as many full games there to really know. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT IT AGAINST THE BLUE JAYS this year ,especially in the playoffs MLB should be ashamed

Last edited by a moderator:
S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This was awhile ago but as a Hawkeye fan I remember it

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah crazy how many there are ! and it keeps happening even with the replay please!! nothing is going on alright

I still enjoy sports but it is wrecking it some and if it gets worse then it is i could see myself starting to tune out

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In soccer they also introduce the goal-line technology to monitor every goal but not mandatory as its expense and relative newness means that it is only used at the highest levels of the game for example World Cup.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that goal technology should be a given in any game that is a t the pro level being bet on ,in my opinion

That sport out of any has so much corruption so anything to help take it out of the hands of refs at times isnt a bad thing ,not an easy job and its hard to see everything ,i hope every sport gets it together and fast .

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars