Snooker World Championship 2019

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are already 1/8 and 1/4 stages! Ronnie O'Sullivan eliminated unexpectedly in 1/16 stage, Mark Selby lost in 1/8...
Now my favorite of tournament is Neil Robertson. I think he will win. But Barry Hawkins will play with him it should be interesting.
And also I believe in Judd Trump, he can reach a final but now he is losing 7-9.

What do you think about this world championship? :)

timohasav

timohasav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are already 1/8 and 1/4 stages! Ronnie O'Sullivan eliminated unexpectedly in 1/16 stage, Mark Selby lost in 1/8...
Now my favorite of tournament is Neil Robertson. I think he will win. But Barry Hawkins will play with him it should be interesting.
And also I believe in Judd Trump, he can reach a final but now he is losing 7-9.

What do you think about this world championship? :)

Glad to see the snooker fans here! Don't forget about Kyren:)
He made 5 century breaks today and played well. His next opponent is Gilbert, so his chances to 1/2 are very high.

Maguire is in good shape too. When Stephen is concentrated, he could beat anyone in tour.

Anyway, my favourite on a tournament is Neil :cool:

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Neil Robertson shall bink this, especially when The Rocket is out :top:

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was impressed with Kyren's play tbh, looks calm and even tho he made a few msitakes held it together really well.

Will he win not sure but hope he goes to the final, Donald's son will win it for me TRUMP :) god he has kids everywhere.

Shame Cahill didn't hold out via McGuire fancied a long run after beating the rocket

D

daveshoelace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from Sheffield, Ronnie once heckled me 19 years ago during the world championship when I was out jogging. He was parked outside Naseem Hamed's gym for anyone who likes boxing.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I haven't been able to watch much of this because of work, but I have seen a bit when my dad has the highlights on.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My final table is Neil vs Judd this year! :)

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I guessed a half of the final table! :D Judd was incredible! So beautiful final! Who watched it? :)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a great World Championship, i enjoyed every minute. I'm glad Judd Trump's victory, played great, he deserved the trophy ! I hope John Higgins won't retreat!

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a great World Championship, i enjoyed every minute. I'm glad Judd Trump's victory, played great, he deserved the trophy ! I hope John Higgins won't retreat!

As I understand John wanted to finish of career, but three world championship's finals in a row should say him "Maybe once again?" :D It was cool!

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trump was one of the favorites of the tournament initially. But from Higgins I did not expect the final, although this is my favorite player. Judd won quite predictably after Ronnie’s early gathering.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trump was one of the favorites of the tournament initially. But from Higgins I did not expect the final, although this is my favorite player. Judd won quite predictably after Ronnie’s early gathering.

Yes Higgins on final table was suddenly. I was sure Robertson will defeat him but he won't :)

Judd won honestly. I want to see his maximum:( I think I'll have chance to see it :)

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can someone please help me to understand snooker rules?

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I was young. I played every day snooker and the majority of the time for money. overnight. I stopped everything without real reason. but sometimes I like watching these champions playing at their best.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can someone please help me to understand snooker rules?
The point is to score more points by scoring a white ball in turn red and colored balls. Whoever gets the most points wins. Also, points can be scored, forcing the opponent to make mistakes and get a fine. This can be achieved by putting the so-called snooker, when the cue ball and the ball needed to hit are not on the same line. From this came the name of the game. The game has many subtleties, but the rules you can find on any English-language site dedicated to snooker. And even better to see a couple of tournaments on the channel Eurosport.