| Snooker |

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am making a general snooker discussion for all fans of the sport. Since it wasn't mentioned often I thought of making this discussion and finally talking to other people interested in it. Feel free to talk about everything related to snooker and discuss it with other people.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the snooker is that sport which is interesting for playing most and it isn't interesting to look. we with friends sometimes, 1, 2 times a year go to billiards club, to spend time. but we play "the Russian billiards" and sometimes "American".

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Snooker is so interesting game! What snooker players do sometimes! It's impossible I thought. And sure Ronnie O'Sullivan is legend. What's about your favorite player?

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love this game. I look at every tournament and play myself regularly every month.

My favorite player is The Rocket!

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Snooker is so interesting game! What snooker players do sometimes! It's impossible I thought. And sure Ronnie O'Sullivan is legend. What's about your favorite player?
My favorite player is Ronnie too, I adore him for the skill and talent, also the fact that he is at top level at this age is mind blowing and right now in Shanghai he is showing his class once again. I saw him the other day making a comeback from 5 - 1 to 6 - 5, just an unbelievable lad.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the snooker is that sport which is interesting for playing most and it isn't interesting to look. we with friends sometimes, 1, 2 times a year go to billiards club, to spend time. but we play "the Russian billiards" and sometimes "American".

Russian billiards is an excellent game. I played alot in my youth. Also played oddball, cutthroat but mostly golf.

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
English Billiards

I'm going to "Westernize" this a bit and refer to "Pool", because (as relates to the Board size and balls used), there is a wide variety of Games.
"Snooker" is a big Board, with a rack of Red Balls, and works on Points...and I SUCK ON THE BIG BOARD...But do like using the Big Board for English Billiards.
9k=

9k=

But You can't beat me on the smaller Boards...
I had a Pool Hall called "The Dragon's Lair", and took on all Challengers with a Broomstick, until they proved they were good enough to play me for real!
The standing order was to pay a Dollar play the Broomstick, which I taped to it, using packing tape. It got Pretty!
In the end, "The Broomstick" became Our House Trophy.
...It was fun...
Pool is a better game than Poker every minute of every Day!:)

Last edited:
krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to Ronnie O'Sullivan for winning the Shanghai masters against Sean Murphy. Very good game with very even contestants, but after all Ronnie showed that he is better. Truly amazing.

delirium1129

delirium1129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm big snooker fan and glad to see that theme!)
PS I predicted the Neil Robertson winning on the Shanghai masters but Ronnie is Ronnie he's the best!))

delirium1129

delirium1129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Judd Trump and Neil Roberson 50/50

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was a nice finale and congratulations to Ronnie.:cool:

Shaun started very well and improved tactically, but Ronnie is Ronnie.:) I'm looking forward to the next tournaments.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was a nice finale and congratulations to Ronnie.:cool:

Shaun started very well and improved tactically, but Ronnie is Ronnie.:) I'm looking forward to the next tournaments.

The most dramatical match was semi-final Ronnie vs Judd. That last frame...Ronnie made mistakes, Judd made mistakes but Ronnie showed more stability! And result of final is logical after that sure :)

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My high break is only 65, such a difficult game to play well. Watched Rocket Ronnie twice, an absolute one-off. Genuinely plays different shots than other pros, he will plain ball, and stroke shots in that other players would stun for extra control. Class.

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play more when I was younger. Now this is becoming less common pool bars offer it in my hometown. Very nice game but to play decent you need a lot of practice.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play more when I was younger. Now this is becoming less common pool bars offer it in my hometown. Very nice game but to play decent you need a lot of practice.

I have no bars with this offer in my hometown :( Sometimes we play snooker on American pool's table with snooker's balls :) It's very interesting! Especially when you make snooker and when you try to escape it! :D